+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 390 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 3891

Thread: The totally random hijackable thread

  1. #631
    Moning Maniac -Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    He had me the whole time he could have had me too, but that's neither here nor there.
    Jenn ... eht's me, Errric ... wehth a Scottish accent. I heard you would hae me. I moost hae ye too. Boot I moost ask ye, lassie ... would you toop me in the mood weth a rrriding crop employed creatively ?

    Quote Originally Posted by melissa View Post
    Darn. He usually is a really nice kid and track begins on Monday so he won't be around much. However, he eats an absolute ton every day.

    Sure I can't interest anyone? No dimples - but he's very cute if you judge that by the number of girls who call him daily.
    Cute, eh? Give him my number in two years!
    Kat
    Proud Member of the SSMKA, GBOCL & A.M.A.D.A.N.


    Keepin' the board alive, one post at a time.

  2. #632
    Moning Maniac -Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    It's who Christian sees in the abbey, when Mac sees the DEG ...he appears to Christian as the Morgan-Freeman look alike, and to Barrons as the old man tending bar, etc.
    *Gasp*! Spoilers! Where's a mod when I need one???

    Melissa -- what she said. The joke is that bap7249 and I spent the night of the launch flipping through the back pages of the book and randomly reading stuff. There were so many new characters that I couldn't keep my head straight, and then I get to a completely random sentence about Morgan Freeman. I was all, . So the question to ask people became, "How far are you? Did you get to the part about Morgan Freeman yet?"

  3. #633
    LARGE lover jayzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Giving Barrons his pie!
    Posts
    7,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kat View Post
    Jenn ... eht's me, Errric ... wehth a Scottish accent. I heard you would hae me. I moost hae ye too. Boot I moost ask ye, lassie ... would you toop me in the mood weth a rrriding crop employed creatively ?
    YES! YES! YES! and YES!

    VP's best yet

  4. #634
    General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Licking a Fae Popsicle
    Posts
    25,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kat View Post
    Jenn ... eht's me, Errric ... wehth a Scottish accent. I heard you would hae me. I moost hae ye too. Boot I moost ask ye, lassie ... would you toop me in the mood weth a rrriding crop employed creatively ?
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!! I love the rolling Rs

  5. #635
    Wonder Woman melissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    16,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kat View Post
    Melissa -- what she said. The joke is that bap7249 and I spent the night of the launch flipping through the back pages of the book and randomly reading stuff. There were so many new characters that I couldn't keep my head straight, and then I get to a completely random sentence about Morgan Freeman. I was all, . So the question to ask people became, "How far are you? Did you get to the part about Morgan Freeman yet?"
    Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation. I was wracking my brain trying to come up with a guy in the series that looked like Morgan Freeman - and not coming up with anything. It was driving me nuts!

  6. #636
    Moning Maniac -Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,637

    Default

    Hijack! Veep, what flavor of Cruce-Aid? Grape?

  7. #637
    General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Licking a Fae Popsicle
    Posts
    25,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kat View Post
    Hijack! Veep, what flavor of Cruce-Aid? Grape?
    Cherry. Not a fan of grape.

  8. #638
    Moning Maniac -Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    Cherry. Not a fan of grape.
    Is that because Cruce gets offended? Is it because grapes remind him of, well ... his shortcomings?

    Hee!

  9. #639
    General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Licking a Fae Popsicle
    Posts
    25,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kat View Post
    Is that because Cruce gets offended? Is it because grapes remind him of, well ... his shortcomings?

    Hee!
    First of all it is a different Fae er...former fae that is associated with grape. And he gets to taste like whatever flavor I tell him to. And I can safely say that because he can't smite me for it right now. mwa ha ha ha ha.

  10. #640
    Moning Maniac -Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,637

    Default

    *Vulgar comments about cherries and tasting and smiting. Rim shot.*

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts