+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 390 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 3894

Thread: The totally random hijackable thread

  1. #731
    Moning Maniac -Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    LMAO!

    Gotta love Monkey. A theater's a terrific idea!
    I'm cross-quoting, 'cuz I intends to hijack -- I just had an ... interesting time at IHOP explaining to Monkey what tantric sex is. Or *tantrum sex*, according to her pronunciation. Yep. That exchange is definitely the next issue of the Conversations with Monkey newsletter.
    Kat
    Proud Member of the SSMKA, GBOCL & A.M.A.D.A.N.


    Keepin' the board alive, one post at a time.

  2. #732
    Moning Maniac -Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,638

    Default

    Heh heh, I just e-mailed the link to this thread to a friend who also knows the said FauxDarroc in question, and she said I forgot to mention his red hair and pain in the assness. LMAO! I'm telling! *sends e-mail*

  3. #733
    Keltar Loremistress VictoriaP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wrestling Dageus for control of the iPod
    Posts
    3,030

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    Well if you would stop dropping it, it would be in better condition.
    Darling, I have NO need for a halo. A friend already told me I was "evil and perfect"--the second best compliment a woman could possibly receive from a man, in my opinion. The best, of course, is an erection--paraphrasing Heinlein for that one! A halo would simply be overkill.


    And Kat--that "tantrum" convo with Monkey had to be a real whopper...must share!


    "If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

    --Richard Bach, Illusions

  4. #734
    Just a girl MissAmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the deep heart of Faery Land
    Posts
    10,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    Happy March 1st to you too!! You need to pop in and join us more often :D
    It's more fun reading then joining in.. I've been following since the beginning..

    Original by Viking Princess
    Once in awhile,
    Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairy tale.
    ~Author Unknown

    WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF RESEARCH!

  5. #735
    Wonder Woman melissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    16,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kat View Post
    I'm cross-quoting, 'cuz I intends to hijack -- I just had an ... interesting time at IHOP explaining to Monkey what tantric sex is. Or *tantrum sex*, according to her pronunciation. Yep. That exchange is definitely the next issue of the Conversations with Monkey newsletter.
    Do we want to know how the subject of tantrum sex came up with Monkey? I mean, it can't be something that occurs daily.

    Though the boy was talking about vagina lunches today at dinner so maybe tantrum sex with Monkey isn't much different.

  6. #736
    General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Licking a Fae Popsicle
    Posts
    25,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kat View Post
    You may resist, but we all know what you'll be reading tonight!

    No, kilt one time, leather pants another time. I think there were safety pins at one point ... ? I may be hallucinating. Seriously, if KMM decides to hire dudes to play her characters like SK did (they chatted with everyone, posed for pictures, etc.), I'm pretty sure he'd rarin' to go. But he doesn't have dark hair; it's more red -- OH MY GOD! DARROC! WE HAVE SOMEONE TO PLAY DARROC! Where's Jill?!
    LOL the more the merrier!

    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post

    I think this needs to be looked into
    yes. This should.


    and Bagheera totally tried to rescue Cruce in my siggy out of the computer. She misses him too. LOL I thought she was gonna shred the monitor.

  7. #737
    Moning Maniac -Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    Darling, I have NO need for a halo. A friend already told me I was "evil and perfect"--the second best compliment a woman could possibly receive from a man, in my opinion. The best, of course, is an erection--paraphrasing Heinlein for that one! A halo would simply be overkill.
    *bows in subservience* Then I guess Viking Princess had the greatest compliment of all ... ?

    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    And Kat--that "tantrum" convo with Monkey had to be a real whopper...must share!
    *sigh* will perhaps cut and paste newsletter into this thread when finished. May have to censor, though!

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    It's more fun watching then joining in.. I've been following orgies since the beginning..
    Amy!!! That is -- I am disgusted. What kind of deviants do we have on this board!

    Quote Originally Posted by melissa View Post
    Do we want to know how the subject of tantrum sex came up with Monkey? I mean, it can't be something that occurs daily.

    Though the boy was talking about vagina lunches today at dinner so maybe tantrum sex with Monkey isn't much different.
    Va -- do I want to know? And don't say "tantrum sex with Monkey"! *shudders*

    This is my impression of Lin right now:

  8. #738
    General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Licking a Fae Popsicle
    Posts
    25,547

    Default

    <------ is just gonna pretend to be oblivious.

  9. #739
    Moning Maniac -Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,638

    Default

    But I gets a wicked thrill at the thought of her going

    (Were you oblivious to what I also said about you ... ?)

  10. #740
    General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Licking a Fae Popsicle
    Posts
    25,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kat View Post
    But I gets a wicked thrill at the thought of her going

    (Were you oblivious to what I also said about you ... ?)
    I think I am oblivous to anything that may or may not be in regards to me and my awesometastic boobsaplentiness.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts