+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 390 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3893

Thread: The totally random hijackable thread

LMAO! Vic is hilarious - from what I recall she was V'lanes biggest supporter.. He sure is - me personally prefer dark guys to blonde guys

generally I do to..I like em dark with blue eyes...which is why Im digging Ian so much :D

A Viking Princess Original

Quote Originally Posted by Achaius View Post
    I was just thinking of your husband the other day, about the time a request for a bio landed in my inbox. He could make a fortune writing those. The man is hilarious. Even if he wasted a perfectly good excuse for happyfuntime, you chose well with that one. ;)
    I'm afraid to ever let him write one for me. God only knows what it would say.

But Phil paid him a compliment (to me) about a month back. He said, "Your man loves you like the sun shines." And setting aside the jokes that all sprang into my head ("I live where it rains nonstop, Phil, remember?!", "Great, he loves me enough to give me skin cancer!"), it really made me stop and think that yes, I chose well the second time around. And I need to remember to take the time to be more grateful and more aware of that everyday, because I am indeed very lucky.

Even when he puts diatribes about English royalty above happyfuntime opportunities...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by acade29 View Post
    okay a random little rant for yall. because i'm really never telling my friends or they'd never let me live it down.

so. family is coming to my house for christmas so i wanted to deck it all out. pulled out the garland for the front door and all these mini trees for the yard that have white lights on them. so our rant begins with LED lights and white not being white anymore. no no. can't be that simple. we have to have white, clear, cold, warm white. plus ones that nearly look blue. and ones that shimmer anytime you move them. plus sparkly ones. i just want plain ol white ones that kind of glow a soft gold. Needed enough to go all over my deck area. have ended up returning lights to 4 different places now!!!

anyways. i get all my lights. i string them all over the deck railings. we're doing good. have to replace a few broken bulbs and that was easy enough. then I plugged a strand in and half was out so I go to switch that bulb. Couldn't pull the old one out easily and not thinking or remembering that the blasted thing was now plugged in I used my teeth and shocked the devil out of my tongue. You know, that really freaking hurts for such a tiny little thing. I press on. Two stings down another is out and I"m sure not attempting with the teeth again. So I wiggle it around a bit and end up cutting my thumb! Now I"m really getting over my pretty sparkly shiny lights. Finally finish them up and oh so pretty in the dark. 2am I go out with the dogs and my beautiful little lights are no longer on!! Ahhhhhh. Finally figure out it's strand 1 and bring it in to try and change the fuse in it which they hide like no ones business. In the process of finding the tiny door for it I broke the plug so now one side of the deck is lightless and I can't find matching lights anywhere!

Whew. Okay so not a little rant but a full blown kicking my feet on the floor hissy fit. But man alive they about did me in. My tongue still hurts!
    And you think WE will let you live it down? Have you somehow not noticed how many pages of posts around here are dedicated to tormenting each other with past events?

But two things:

OUCH. I'm glad you weren't more seriously hurt!

And it's not just "shades" of white. Trying to match or even coordinate shades of anything nowadays is just ridiculous. Red might be a bluish red or a purplish red or an orange red or fire engine/hooker red. Pink is even worse. And black? WTF--how is it I tried to pair a black jacket with a black skirt and neither one looked black anymore???

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

and yeah she is and always will be V'lanes biggest supporter

What about Zac Efron - or is he too pretty boy?

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    I'm afraid to ever let him write one for me. God only knows what it would say.

But Phil paid him a compliment (to me) about a month back. He said, "Your man loves you like the sun shines." And setting aside the jokes that all sprang into my head ("I live where it rains nonstop, Phil, remember?!", "Great, he loves me enough to give me skin cancer!"), it really made me stop and think that yes, I chose well the second time around. And I need to remember to take the time to be more grateful and more aware of that everyday, because I am indeed very lucky.

Even when he puts diatribes about English royalty above happyfuntime opportunities...LOL

And you think WE will let you live it down? Have you somehow not noticed how many pages of posts around here are dedicated to tormenting each other with past events?

But two things:

OUCH. I'm glad you weren't more seriously hurt!

And it's not just "shades" of white. Trying to match or even coordinate shades of anything nowadays is just ridiculous. Red might be a bluish red or a purplish red or an orange red or fire engine/hooker red. Pink is even worse. And black? WTF--how is it I tried to pair a black jacket with a black skirt and neither one looked black anymore???
    OVP makes a good point...we are not above torture of the most loving variety *evil grin*

Quote Originally Posted by melz1990 View Post
    What about Zac Efron - or is he too pretty boy?
    *sigh* I was oh say 10 years younger I would be all over that boy...prettiest eyes ever...but I try not to be all cougar like and say drool or lick..that seems kind of icky

LMAO! he was here for a movie premiere a couple of months, never been a fan of his either - I mean his goodlooking but the fact that he stared in HSM somehow turned me off - anyways my youngersister is a huge so took her - He is sooo goodlooking in person and especially now that he has buffed up and all

Which is why Im all oh dude not a teeny popper anymore...um run away run away...I feel like a lech

Hehe as long as you dont touch (or drool) should be fine..

+ Reply to Thread