+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: The totally random hijackable thread

Do I want to know what a Shamrock Shake is?

Quote Originally Posted by -Kat View Post
    *runs in*

THE SHAMROCK SHAKE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs out, looks for nearest McDonald's, doesn't pay attention, runs into wall, shakes head and is off again*
    YES! YESYESYESYESYES! *happy dance while singing "it's the most wonderful time of the year!"*

Melissa, Shamrock Shakes are mint milkshakes that McDonalds does once a year--and has since we were kids. At most, they're available from Feb 14th to March 17th. Around here, they never make it that far, they run out of mix within a couple of weeks.

*prays for snowplows to show up for once so I can get off this hill and down to Mickey D's tomorrow*

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    YES! YESYESYESYESYES! *happy dance while singing "it's the most wonderful time of the year!"*

Melissa, Shamrock Shakes are mint milkshakes that McDonalds does once a year--and has since we were kids. At most, they're available from Feb 14th to March 17th. Around here, they never make it that far, they run out of mix within a couple of weeks.

*prays for snowplows to show up for once so I can get off this hill and down to Mickey D's tomorrow*
    I've never had a Shamrock Shake :(

VP's best yet

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

I haven't either, Jenn. But I don't care for mint so I will live fine without it. :)

I have to pay a girlscout for my tagalongs. I need like 2 more dollars but don't need to go to the store for anything to get cash back. *sigh* I need those cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    I haven't either, Jenn. But I don't care for mint so I will live fine without it. :)

I have to pay a girlscout for my tagalongs. I need like 2 more dollars but don't need to go to the store for anything to get cash back. *sigh* I need those cookies!
    I like mint ...I feel as if I should try it, but I don't think it will be WW friendly :(

I have resisted the call of the girl scould cookie so far ...hopefully I can continue resisting.

That explains it - there is not a McDonald's within 90 miles (in any direction) of me.

Yum - tagalongs. They are my favorite of the Girl Scout cookies. Which reminds me, I should have some being delivered here shortly.

tagalongs are the best. I might go into a semi-murderous rage if I don't get my cookies soon. I needz them.

I just noticed that you have almost 10,000 more posts than I do. Girl you talk alot!

Hard to believe that at one time we had the same amount! So 10,000 more than me - does that make you twice the Hussy I am?
    A Viking Princess creation
    Founding Trinity of the Highland Honey Club
    "Oh great woman of wonder, wearer of the overflowing bodice and blue underwear, please bless us with your presence!"
    Maniac Member #28

Quote Originally Posted by melissa View Post
    I just noticed that you have almost 10,000 more posts than I do. Girl you talk alot!

Hard to believe that at one time we had the same amount! So 10,000 more than me - does that make you twice the Hussy I am?
    I am sure it has nothing to do with hussiness and just that I talk too much LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by melissa View Post

I think it's both

+ Reply to Thread