> > >
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Into The Dreaming

Missy

Default Into The Dreaming

Hello I have just started listening to the Highlander series. I purchased the first two weeks ago and before I was done listening to the first of the series I ordered the next 6. I am almost done with the 5th. Does anyone know where I can order "Into the Dreaming" in mp3 download format for Ipod users? I purchased 1-7 at audible.com but they do not have the 8th. Thanks Missy T

Into the Dreaming is a novella, and I don't believe it was ever recorded as an audiobook. The anthology Tapestry that it was printed in also doesn't appear to have been recorded.

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

I have a question about "Into the Dreaming" Doesn't Aoibheal meet the Seelie King?

Karen has repeatedly stated that ITD is not to be considered as part of the Fever universe. As it was contracted for a different publisher, characters and plot points may seem similar, but they are not the same. Therefore the Seelie Queen and Unseelie King seen in this novella aren't the same as those in Fever.

Hope that helps clarify things!
    Last edited by VictoriaP; 04-18-2011 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    Karen has repeatedly stated that ITD is not to be considered as part of the Fever universe. As it was contracted for a different publisher, characters and plot points may seem similar, but they are not the same. Therefore the Seelie Queen and Unseelie King seen in this novella aren't the same as those in Fever.

Hope that helps clarify things!
    Thank you! I had always wondered and it does kind of mess you up when you are an avid/analytical reader

A member, on a different author's book forum site, stated that Into the Dreaming is being re-released with "extras" and "missing scenes". Has anyone heard that or know when this version is scheduled to be released? I've googled and checked in here but can't find any details.

It's been a while .....I will have to read this one again. I Really liked this Anthology.....of course KMM's was my favorite.

Maniac

hallo,happyone^^,here in germany we've only three discs to listen to and there horrable!! really!i listened to them after i read the books. and i have to say the books are even better. maybe the voices in english are better??

Tapestry was just recorded by the WONDERFUL PHILG recently and can be purchased as an audio book on Amazon...that's where i got it and it has the novella of INTO THE DREAMING in this book...it has several other novellas by some additional authors that are really good also...bap
    So many books to read, so little TIME!
    Everyone NEEDS a little MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

Moning Manic #399 , Proud Member of MMPS

Maniac

I downloaded it from itunes to my ipod. I was dissappointed only because it didn't included the excerpts from Kiss of a Highlander and The Dark Highlander Lite. As usual Phil did an awesome job and the story was great, but I would have liked to listen to the other two excerpts as well.