> > >
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex from Barrons POV

Default Sex from Barrons POV

I tried to ignore her. I've spent all day refusing to listen to Mac.

But we all know how well me not listening to Mac works. NOT AT ALL. She’s stubborn, determined and relentless. She says if she’s in a good mood she’ll share a little something, and all it would take to put her in a good mood is letting the world know Barrons is hands-down THE ALPHA—no contest.

(Barrons has no idea about any of this and I’m desperate to keep him from finding out. I love Ilona Andrews’ books and would hate it if Barrons killed off Curran to eradicate all doubt about who was the Alpha (and the Omega). Then I wouldn’t get any more books about Curran. Wait—not that I read about Curran, there’s only JZB, I’m faithful, I swear!)

But back to Mac—she says if she’s in a really good mood, she’ll let me talk dirty with Barrons, as in get the low down between the sheets, the one place they never let me go, while inside BARRONS head (s?).

So here’s the deal: Barrons wins, you get a sex scene told intimately from JZB’s POV. It won’t be pretty but it will be…well, let me just say if I’m getting in there for a good look around when the action is happening, I’m taking notes on EVERYTHING.

However… Mac’s not talking about just this round. She’s in it for the long haul. When Barrons is THE ultimate Alpha, I get the sex.

(Vote now, please. I want to know what that man thinks when he f$cks)

And so do you ☺
    Last edited by jayzee; 05-26-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Maniac Housekeeper of 3Bs Sky28's Avatar

Just perfect!

Karen, you are amazing! The scene is perfection.

In my zoo, Mackayla Lane is an exotic - my new favorite quote from the series!!!

Karen, you continue to amaze me! Never would I have guessed that the scene would take place early in DarkFever! I was guessing a ShadowFever Scene or post ShadowFever. I can't find my DarkFever book! I looked everywhere at noontime! Found all of the other Fever books and Highlander books, but not DarkFever! Now, I am thinking that Barrons broke into my house and stole it! Oh my!! It's a scorcher outside today and I think it just got a little hotter inside! Karen, I think you just made this day a little hotter! I've got 97 degrees right now with a heat index of 109!
    iluvsushi:

"Woman, you make me crazed." JZB

Very well done Karen!

and as to the very last statement of Mr. Barrons -

hey baby who cares? fantasy or reality - all the same to us!

LMAO

Awesome Karen!

Barrons you are an animal! *cough* beast. This was totally worth the wait. Although I can't believe you made us hold out for 4 books, when it happened from that first moment! Worth it.

"She was mine"-Perfect line...

Hope strengthens. Fear Kills.

I'm reposting here what I said on Facebook, my mind is not functioning any more...

Once again, KMM proves that she is THE GODDESS -- proves that she can blow a reader's mind away in just the opening paragraphs...and if you survive to the end of what is in reality not a very long scene, you find yourself feeling like you've been immersed for days, and left questioning where you are, who you are, what you are, drenched with perspiration and uncertain what the heck just happened... I repeat myself, no one comes close to KMM's ability to daze and amaze, just OMFG! I feel like I've been knocked down, dragged through the brambles, trussed up, left hanging upside down so all the blood went to my head, released, stood up, kissed and pushed out the door, unsteady and dizzy. Off for an afternoon shower and then to read it again! Work? Deadlines? Who the heck cares!!

OMFG. Freaking amazing.

Thanks so much Karen! You truly are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Barronsfever21 View Post
    Awesome Karen!

Barrons you are an animal! *cough* beast. This was totally worth the wait. Although I can't believe you made us hold out for 4 books, when it happened from that first moment! Worth it.

"She was mine"-Perfect line...
    LOL! Barrons has lots more secrets then we even guessed! At their second meeting! Wow! No wonder he kept giving Mac lustful looks through DarkFever, BloodFever, and FaeFever! Love that line too!

Absolutely delicious. Thank you, Karen.
    December was Christian-he knows naughty or nice.
    January was Grimm with his eyes of blue ice.
    Cian was November-when the Dark Glass set him free.
    Drustan in February made us think cherry tree.
    Dageus is March—Why, do you say?
    March has “Lips Appreciation” and “I’m in Control” day.
    Multiple Personalities-he was possessed by 13.
    When it comes to sacrifice-I’d say his was supreme.
    Return Borrowed Books week makes me think Gaulish Ghost.
    Yes, I would say March suits Dageus the most!