> > >
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex from Barrons POV

Default Sex from Barrons POV

I tried to ignore her. I've spent all day refusing to listen to Mac.

But we all know how well me not listening to Mac works. NOT AT ALL. She’s stubborn, determined and relentless. She says if she’s in a good mood she’ll share a little something, and all it would take to put her in a good mood is letting the world know Barrons is hands-down THE ALPHA—no contest.

(Barrons has no idea about any of this and I’m desperate to keep him from finding out. I love Ilona Andrews’ books and would hate it if Barrons killed off Curran to eradicate all doubt about who was the Alpha (and the Omega). Then I wouldn’t get any more books about Curran. Wait—not that I read about Curran, there’s only JZB, I’m faithful, I swear!)

But back to Mac—she says if she’s in a really good mood, she’ll let me talk dirty with Barrons, as in get the low down between the sheets, the one place they never let me go, while inside BARRONS head (s?).

So here’s the deal: Barrons wins, you get a sex scene told intimately from JZB’s POV. It won’t be pretty but it will be…well, let me just say if I’m getting in there for a good look around when the action is happening, I’m taking notes on EVERYTHING.

However… Mac’s not talking about just this round. She’s in it for the long haul. When Barrons is THE ultimate Alpha, I get the sex.

(Vote now, please. I want to know what that man thinks when he f$cks)

And so do you ☺
    Last edited by jayzee; 05-26-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvsushi View Post
    Ok. So, I finally changed my avatar today. This is Barrons & Mac on the floor of his shower. What do you think?

I keep wondering where and when this sex scene will take place. Will it be post Shadowfever or will it be one of the scenes from SF from Barron's POV. Anticipation is killing me!
    I never thought about where and when the sex scene will take place. All I can think of is Barrons....sex...gah!!! LOL!! I hope it's after Shadowfever. I want to get a glimpse of their life together after the series have ended.

I hope it's the scene in Shadowfever right after they thought Mac was going to die, from Barrons's perspective. *intense*

OMG. Squeeeeee! I'm going to be salivating with anticipation to see what scene you'll choose ... especially now that Barrons won!

http://vampirebookclub.net/alpha-showdown-2011/
    "God said Let there be light. I said Say Please." - JZB

Quote Originally Posted by iluvsushi View Post
    Ok. So, I finally changed my avatar today. This is Barrons & Mac on the floor of his shower. What do you think?

I keep wondering where and when this sex scene will take place. Will it be post Shadowfever or will it be one of the scenes from SF from Barron's POV. Anticipation is killing me!
    OMG! The avatar is perfect and I hope it so much too!
    [/SIGPIC]
    Live your life, no matter how much does it cost!Live your dreams, because theire are the power to survive!

Take time to be happy;
    it is the music of the soul.

I'm wondering where the sex scene will be made available. This is PG-13 board and I don't belong to facebook. I want to make sure I get to read it.
    December was Christian-he knows naughty or nice.
    January was Grimm with his eyes of blue ice.
    Cian was November-when the Dark Glass set him free.
    Drustan in February made us think cherry tree.
    Dageus is March—Why, do you say?
    March has “Lips Appreciation” and “I’m in Control” day.
    Multiple Personalities-he was possessed by 13.
    When it comes to sacrifice-I’d say his was supreme.
    Return Borrowed Books week makes me think Gaulish Ghost.
    Yes, I would say March suits Dageus the most!

Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    I'm wondering where the sex scene will be made available. This is PG-13 board and I don't belong to facebook. I want to make sure I get to read it.
    I'm sure that Karen will let everyone know where and when it's available. I don't think she's said where it will be posted, but since she wrote about it on FB, the forum and her blog, I'm sure all three will have links to the scene. If not, the mods will make sure everyone here makes sure they know where it is.

VP's best yet

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    I'm sure that Karen will let everyone know where and when it's available. I don't think she's said where it will be posted, but since she wrote about it on FB, the forum and her blog, I'm sure all three will have links to the scene. If not, the mods will make sure everyone here makes sure they know where it is.
    I was just thinking it might be inappropriate for me to ask my son to logon to facebook so I can read it.. He's an adult but still.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stapes View Post
    I was just thinking it might be inappropriate for me to ask my son to logon to facebook so I can read it.. He's an adult but still.....
    LMAOOOOO Nothing is inappropriate when it comes to this scene! This is like life or death ...do whatever is necessary!!!!

I'm the one with boobs !! analisa's Avatar

Maybe she'll post it on her blog and send the notification via FB, newsletter and forum post. Anyway, don't worry, you'll get it ;)

Beautiful art work by alicexz

the wait is sweet torture