+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad News

Default Sad News

I should have known better and really I did. Maniacs donít miss a thing. Iíve been quiet lately, not online as much, moving back and forth between Georgia and Florida. Although you guys are the most incredibly thoughtful people Iíve ever known (I mean, really, over 2,000 copies of Shadowfever were leaked nearly a month before the release date, and not one of you ruined it for anyone else!) it was inevitable that someone would start asking questions, and someone would answer, and then someone would post wanting to know if it was true.

Last night someone posted, which we promptly removed. And I knew time had run out, I had to address it, even if it was painful and I didnít want to talk about it, because someone else would and then you would all feelÖwell, I donít know what youíll feel but I hope you understand this is a difficult time for me, which is why I kept it private. I need to deal with my private life privately before I deal with it publicly. (Itís also why you havenít gotten the promised scene yet. My life has been jarring and transient. Moonie and I are in an unfurnished house with a blow-up bed and JZB doesnít do airbeds. He says they pop too easily.)

Ah, seeking refuge in humor, JZB would mock. Neil and I have gotten divorced. For those of you who saw us together at FEVERCON or some other function, and commented on how much we love each other, we do. But we needed to go different ways and there you are, and thatís all I have to say about it. Other than this: itís sad, itís painful, itís hard. Be gentle.

Iím disorganized right now, but youíll have your scene soon and more books coming soon, plus news about the graphic novel and some other wonderful things in the works.

Donít be disheartened. We had wonderful years together. Weíll have wonderful years separately. Believe in love. I do.

Maniac

OMG! I don't know what to say right now.
    Last edited by sunnylife; 06-20-2011 at 11:04 AM.
    Sheila

Maniac

Default All my love to you

I'm not sure what to say either. Other than I support any decision you choose and I will be here for you for whatever you need. Even if you'd like to rant and rave in print (using bad words). I'll understand and I'll care. I too believe in love and I truly believe you will find and have it again in the next chapter of your life. You're too special and too insightful to be down long. I'll always love you through thick & thin. You've cheered me up when I've been down and I'll be here for you.

Lots of Love, always!

Hope the hug helps!
    Last edited by Wicked 1; 06-20-2011 at 11:01 AM.

Karen, I don't know what to say ...and really probably anything we do say will never be exactly the right thing. So instead, know that we are all here for you and thinking of you. And know that you have the support of thousands of maniacs who want nothing but the best for you . We are here when you want to laugh or need a shoulder to lean on.

Much love and hugs

Jenn

Oh, and if you want I'll keep JZB occupied till you're ready :D (see, I'm trying to make you smile!)

VP's best yet

Karen, take care of yourself right now.. we're all impatiently patient and only want what's best for you, darlin'! You have many many maniacs sending hugs, love, and support your way!

*gives Karen a big bear hug* We understand the need for privacy. We're just sorry you're hurting, and are always here if you need. Take all the time you want.

Much love,
    Patsy :)

(Oh, and Jenn ...can I help you keep Barrons occupied? I'd be glad to help. ;)

~Designed by DoberDawn~ ~ Designed by Mia~

Karen, Hugs and warm thoughts are being sent your way. Love you and your books. Praying for you for strength, courage, and wisdom during this difficult time.

Elena
    iluvsushi:

"Woman, you make me crazed." JZB

Karen, you are such a strong and amazing person! I'm sorry you are going through a really hard time, but please know you have tons of people who love you! Take all the time in the world and worry about you!
    *hugs*

Amber

Just Joyful

Take care of yourself first, Karen. Sending you warm thoughts and happy wishes...

Karen, I'm so terribly sorry. All I can say is, please take care of yourself.

+ Reply to Thread