> > >
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Sad News

Default Sad News

I should have known better and really I did. Maniacs donít miss a thing. Iíve been quiet lately, not online as much, moving back and forth between Georgia and Florida. Although you guys are the most incredibly thoughtful people Iíve ever known (I mean, really, over 2,000 copies of Shadowfever were leaked nearly a month before the release date, and not one of you ruined it for anyone else!) it was inevitable that someone would start asking questions, and someone would answer, and then someone would post wanting to know if it was true.

Last night someone posted, which we promptly removed. And I knew time had run out, I had to address it, even if it was painful and I didnít want to talk about it, because someone else would and then you would all feelÖwell, I donít know what youíll feel but I hope you understand this is a difficult time for me, which is why I kept it private. I need to deal with my private life privately before I deal with it publicly. (Itís also why you havenít gotten the promised scene yet. My life has been jarring and transient. Moonie and I are in an unfurnished house with a blow-up bed and JZB doesnít do airbeds. He says they pop too easily.)

Ah, seeking refuge in humor, JZB would mock. Neil and I have gotten divorced. For those of you who saw us together at FEVERCON or some other function, and commented on how much we love each other, we do. But we needed to go different ways and there you are, and thatís all I have to say about it. Other than this: itís sad, itís painful, itís hard. Be gentle.

Iím disorganized right now, but youíll have your scene soon and more books coming soon, plus news about the graphic novel and some other wonderful things in the works.

Donít be disheartened. We had wonderful years together. Weíll have wonderful years separately. Believe in love. I do.

PyesAngel

Unhappy Sad News

Karen,
    I'm so sorry to learn of your situation. Courage, this too shall pass.
    I've always taken comfort in this quote: "Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all". {{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}} a big hug for better days ahead.
    "This above all, to thine own self be true and it shall follow as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Sorry your marriage didn't survive - but not too sorry! That means you have more time to devote on online chats with your fats, or have fevercon events, and also write novels and get them on print sooner!

Dear Karen,
    sorry for what hapened to you; but just like you said you've been hapy before together and you'll be hapy after on your separates ways, like we say here " c'est la vie" and like Gloria Gaynor song "you will survive"! and now 2 months after the sad news take fun, make trips on Europe for exemple France...anyway don't be sad to long cause it doesn't worst and it's not good for your health! Bisous et ŗ plus!

I don't think I can say anything that someone hasn't already said.I will say though, by your post I think you are handling it very well.Sometimes in life we are granted time with those we are meant to love.They can be friends or lovers.Either way , when someone steals our heart and then must give it back so that they or you can find their path it can be very painful.Remember the good times and the love you shared,not the pain you may feel now.Best wishes to you.

Karen...
    I'm sorry that I didn't respond to this sooner, but how does one respond to the turmoil in someone else's life? Delicately, I guess. I'm no stranger to dealing with what life throws my way, and it is always hard to see the forest for the trees when everything is falling apart. Take your time, deal with things your way, and come back a stronger woman knowing that you have survived this. Good luck with everything. D
    Avi & Siggy by VikingPrincess!
    Remember in a world filled with darkness that you are the light that cuts through the darkest of days.
    Moning Maniac #2770

Maniac

A lovely author once signed one of her books for me and wrote, "Stay to the Lights!" Wise woman, good advice for everyone. Wishing you "light" in your heart.

Karen, I know this is late I don't get the chance to log in much anymore but I am sending you warm cozy lights in spirit and some feel better energy. I am so sorry hear about this, these things are never easy. Draw from the love and support given here and above all else take care of you, there is only one. Take care
    Proud member of GBOCL & SSMKA

[www.siggyjdesigns.org]

Karen, I just wanted to send you some hugs and kisses from me. Having to go through such a personal private matter in public must be scary but you always manage it with beauty and grace.

I have been praying for you, you are trully talented and you deserve the Best. You have been an inspiration to me and many others.

Leaps of Faiths are extremely scary but once you surrender to a higher power everything just falls into place. Much love and many warm wishes to my all time favorite author and friend.

I look forward to meeting you and the other family here some day very soon.

Roxy, on FB Elaine Colon with the orange kitty.

VP original~