+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: February 2007 Teaser!

Maniac

Default February 2007 Teaser!

His hand was on my throat, and he was crushing back me with his body into the cold steel beam behind me. "Yes I have loved, Ms. Lane, and although it's none of your business, I have lost. Many things. And no I am not like any other player in this game and I will never be like V'lane, and contrary to what you think, I get a hard-on a great deal more often than occasionally." He leaned fully against me and I gasped. "Sometimes--devil help me--it's over a spoiled little girl, not a woman at all. And yes, I trashed the bookstore when I couldn't find you. You'll have to choose a new bedroom, too. And I'm sorry your pretty little world got all screwed up, but everybody's does, and you go on. It's how you go on that defines you." His hand relaxed on my throat. "And I am going to tattoo you, Ms. Lane, however and wherever I please." His gaze dropped down over my sun-kissed, lightly oiled, very bare skin. The delicately strung together hot pink triangles covered very little, and while I'd not minded so much on the beach, being nearly naked around Barrons felt a lot like going to a shark convention lightly basted in blood.

Ummm Yeahhh! I was looking on KMMs website...and noticed that I never got the Feb. 2007 Newsletter and and I am sooooooo glad she has them on her website! I had never seen that teaser! And OMG can I not wait for Bloodfever! THAT is my favorite passage between the two so far!
    an it a dhfuil do chroi is ann a thabharfas do chosa th

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Ailleagan View Post
    [I]"Yes I have loved, Ms. Lane, and although it's none of your business, I have lost. Many things. And no I am not like any other player in this game and I will never be like V'lane, and contrary to what you think, I get a hard-on a great deal more often than occasionally." He leaned fully against me and I gasped. "Sometimes--devil help me--it's over a spoiled little girl, not a woman at all. And yes, I trashed the bookstore when I couldn't find you. You'll have to choose a new bedroom, too. And I'm sorry your pretty little world got all screwed up, but everybody's does, and you go on. It's how you go on that defines you."
    His confession of feeling for her!

OMG JB is so hot right there!
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

I love this teaser, yet at the same time i hate it because the more i read the more i want to know... I cant wait for october. This is burning a hole in my head.

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Default Yessss!

Someone was saying that they didn't 'get' JB - didn't get the chemistry between them as romantic tension. Well - here we have a great example of the chemistry between them.

Half the time he acts like he wants to kill her, and the other half he is totally besotted with her. It's GREAT!

The other quote I like is from the December teaser where he kisssed her, and then Mac noticed that his mouth was gone and he was walking away... Mac doesn't want to admit it either.

Proud member of Lore Ladies, Lallybroch Lassies, BDB Maidens, and The Zone

Maniac

Well remember how Grimm treated Jillian? He was trying to protect her...he loved her...but thought it wouldn't work between them...

...well little does JB knowwww they could save eachother!

Remember when JB said "And I'm sorry your pretty little world got all screwed up, but everybody's does, and you go on. It's how you go on that defines you."??? I think thats him appologizing (like Grimm did for bringing Jillians family into the battle)...not for getting her into the mess because she got herself in it...but because he couldn't protect her the way he wanted to...and if he tore up the bookstore looking for her he must have been enraged that he let her get into trouble and couldn't help her...

I am sooo in love with JB he's growing on me more and moreeee

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

if he tore up the bookstore looking for her he must have been enraged that he let her get into trouble and couldn't help her...
    yes! yes ... I so agree!!! You can feel his rage and frustration, can't you. ;-)

ps - I was thinking that among all his books and baubles, she is his greatest treasure. ;-)
    Last edited by claudia celestial girl; 07-20-2007 at 09:16 AM. Reason: thought of something else!

Ok, I totally missed that teaser too! I need to go back and read all of them right down the line. I haven't seen June's or July's either so I am waiting for them to be posted on the website. Now on to the topic.. That is one awesome teaser! I love it how he tore the place apart when he couldn't find her. And I would love to know what the situation was that made him admit it to her in the first place. No matter how much I want to find out what happens I just know it's going to be dragged out over the series. :th_duhhhh-vi:

Freckles McPixie Michelle*My*Belle's Avatar

Default I feel...

That JB is holding out on Mac because, like you've said, he is protecting her. Like GRIMM he feels that he can't protect while he is that close. OHhhhhh! Did ANYONE get all TINGLEY when you read this teaser? I STILL AM!!!

Maniac

Well I think it came about by Mac instigating again...you know how she challenges all of his reactions - or in this case no-responsiveness. I wonder if JB didn't react to something she did - or made a comment about some stupid outfit she had on (bikini since she talks about the beach?...that she thought the swim suit was cute ofcourse)...and he didn't react to it. So then she probably said "do you even feel? have you ever cared for someone?" and then he pins her against the wall (one-for making such a personal accusation w/o knowing what he's gone through, and two-to put into perspective that he does feel, hence his excitement that he's kinda angry he can't control, did i mention JB seems to be a control freak-and that he's admitting he has no control over his feelings/excitement for her in this passage?)...so cute

+ Reply to Thread