> > >
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: February 2007 Teaser!

Maniac

Default February 2007 Teaser!

His hand was on my throat, and he was crushing back me with his body into the cold steel beam behind me. "Yes I have loved, Ms. Lane, and although it's none of your business, I have lost. Many things. And no I am not like any other player in this game and I will never be like V'lane, and contrary to what you think, I get a hard-on a great deal more often than occasionally." He leaned fully against me and I gasped. "Sometimes--devil help me--it's over a spoiled little girl, not a woman at all. And yes, I trashed the bookstore when I couldn't find you. You'll have to choose a new bedroom, too. And I'm sorry your pretty little world got all screwed up, but everybody's does, and you go on. It's how you go on that defines you." His hand relaxed on my throat. "And I am going to tattoo you, Ms. Lane, however and wherever I please." His gaze dropped down over my sun-kissed, lightly oiled, very bare skin. The delicately strung together hot pink triangles covered very little, and while I'd not minded so much on the beach, being nearly naked around Barrons felt a lot like going to a shark convention lightly basted in blood.

Ummm Yeahhh! I was looking on KMMs website...and noticed that I never got the Feb. 2007 Newsletter and and I am sooooooo glad she has them on her website! I had never seen that teaser! And OMG can I not wait for Bloodfever! THAT is my favorite passage between the two so far!
    an it a dhfuil do chroi is ann a thabharfas do chosa th

Quote Originally Posted by Ailleagan View Post
    The delicately strung together hot pink triangles covered very little, and while I'd not minded so much on the beach, being nearly naked around Barrons felt a lot like going to a shark convention lightly basted in blood.
    I love the way Karen puts this...it gave me the chills the first time I read it.
    I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of Library. - Jorge Luis Borges

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ailleagan View Post
    Well I think it came about by Mac instigating again...you know how she challenges all of his reactions - or in this case no-responsiveness. I wonder if JB didn't react to something she did - or made a comment about some stupid outfit she had on (bikini since she talks about the beach?...that she thought the swim suit was cute ofcourse)...and he didn't react to it. So then she probably said "do you even feel? have you ever cared for someone?" and then he pins her against the wall ...so cute
    along those lines, this line (below) suggests she also made some comment about his "virility", shall we say? ;-)

contrary to what you think, I get a hard-on a great deal more often than occasionally.
    Last edited by claudia celestial girl; 07-20-2007 at 10:42 PM.

Proud member of Lore Ladies, Lallybroch Lassies, BDB Maidens, and The Zone

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

I actually hadnt thought about it that way but when you think about it, it could be that. Know i have a couple more senarios in my head. Thanks for that i would off never caught on to that.

I still do not like JB put that teaser is hot. I totally get the sexual tension between them I just do not see it growing into love. I think that the two of them having wild angry sex is more likely. And that would be so hot they are fighting and it all ends with him bending her over the counter in the book store. HELL YEAH. Now that would be hot. And I think that it would be even better if Fiona walked in on it and got all mad and JB told her to get out but did not stop. I can not picture that JB is the kind of man who would stop for anything once he gets started.
    Ok enough of my dirty mind this morning. Now I need a cold shower.

Quote Originally Posted by JOJO View Post
    I still do not like JB put that teaser is hot. I totally get the sexual tension between them I just do not see it growing into love. I think that the two of them having wild angry sex is more likely. And that would be so hot they are fighting and it all ends with him bending her over the counter in the book store. HELL YEAH. Now that would be hot. And I think that it would be even better if Fiona walked in on it and got all mad and JB told her to get out but did not stop. I can not picture that JB is the kind of man who would stop for anything once he gets started.
    Ok enough of my dirty mind this morning. Now I need a cold shower.
    I think it can grow into love if it turns out that Mac can enter JB's personal 'dark' zone, and provide comfort for him. That would mean a level of trust that they don't have yet, but I see Mac taking steps to try to really dig into JB's psyche. I think JB is fasinated with Mac precisely because she hasn't fallen for him - because she has not 'romanticized' him, and also doesn't use him for sex (like Marilyn). She's not emotionally needy for him, and that is going to be healthy for whatever relationship may blossom. JB is not going to open up for anyone who is not strong that way.

Both of them have gotten past the surface of each other, but there is depth to explore, and those depths can lead to love. (hopefully!) Oh, and I soooo want to see that scene with the chair! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by claudia celestial girl View Post
    Oh, and I soooo want to see that scene with the chair! ;-)
    ... Wait wait WHAT? What scene with the chair! I want the scene with the chair! *grabby hands*

and in the meantime I've actually ripped my skirt God dammit

Quote Originally Posted by stormsandsins View Post
    ... Wait wait WHAT? What scene with the chair! I want the scene with the chair! *grabby hands*

and in the meantime I've actually ripped my skirt God dammit
    It was JoJo - she did it! She came up with this hypothetical scene with JB & Mac and the chair.

I think that the two of them having wild angry sex is more likely. And that would be so hot they are fighting and it all ends with him bending her over the counter in the book store. HELL YEAH. Now that would be hot. And I think that it would be even better if Fiona walked in on it and got all mad and JB told her to get out but did not stop. I can not picture that JB is the kind of man who would stop for anything once he gets started.
    Soooo what's your idea of how JB & Mac make love for the first time? ;-)

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by claudia celestial girl View Post
    I think JB is fasinated with Mac precisely because she hasn't fallen for him - because she has not 'romanticized' him, and also doesn't use him for sex (like Marilyn). Oh, and I soooo want to see that scene with the chair! ;-)
    um...whos marilyn and what chair scene? maybe Im an idiot....

i'm getting my booklet sooon

Maniac

....welll that just answered one question! thank you!

I hear chair scene and I think of Samantha and Smith off of Sex and the City when they first hooked up, There was a chair involved. LOL!
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6