+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is YOUR Barrons: Gandy or Mamoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Marranda View Post
    So here's my latest imaginings: Barrons looks like Gandy when he's in a suit, but in his transition from Mr. Urbanity to Beast, he looks like Mamoa. Grr
    Haha, I love it! O if only we could do a little genetic engineering here, where Barrons is concerned!

"When a woman picked up one of those steamy books, she had a firm guarantee that there would be a Happily-Ever-After.
    That though the world outside those covers could bring such sorrow and disappointment and loneliness,
    between those covers, the world was a splendid place to be. -KMM

Hmm extremely hard decision here.. Ive always pictured Gandy as Barrons but after seeing Mamoa in all his glory in Conan its a hard decision

Quote Originally Posted by melz1990 View Post
    Hmm extremely hard decision here.. Ive always pictured Gandy as Barrons but after seeing Mamoa in all his glory in Conan its a hard decision
    rofl! Jason has got the sexiest 'glory' ever! nicely rounded...muscular....hm......i quite understand the dilema...there are bits of him that fit the profile...and bits of others that also fit the profile...lets just hope that whoever is selected in the end...has got all the right bits to fulfill our fantasties!

Maniac

Okay, while I've been lurking on this site for a while now, I've got to weigh in... Can't help myself! I wasn't sold on Jason either, but that was probably because I hadn't seen him speak intelligently. Now-- for all those in doubt, look back a few pages in this thread, and find the link to the interview he did. He's passionate about his craft, funny, intelligent, and when he demonstrates his language from Game of Thrones, he left me wide eyed! This could very well be Barrons!! Really, go watch that interview and see if he doesn't have the chops for a role like this. And he talked about loving to read anything on Conan so he could get inside the character and become the character. Sounds like he's got my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauri0205 View Post
    Okay, while I've been lurking on this site for a while now, I've got to weigh in... Can't help myself! I wasn't sold on Jason either, but that was probably because I hadn't seen him speak intelligently. Now-- for all those in doubt, look back a few pages in this thread, and find the link to the interview he did. He's passionate about his craft, funny, intelligent, and when he demonstrates his language from Game of Thrones, he left me wide eyed! This could very well be Barrons!! Really, go watch that interview and see if he doesn't have the chops for a role like this. And he talked about loving to read anything on Conan so he could get inside the character and become the character. Sounds like he's got my vote.
    Jason is extremely good at becoming the part he plays to the fullest...he really is...if you know anything about him...have been watching him through his TV shows or films...you will be able to see it...in real life, he is a big softie..yet as the characters he played, he was always a bad-a$$ but...apart from north shore...and tempted where he was squishy.

I honestly think he would be good...cause he will put himself into the role 100%.

DAVID GANDY for sure! He is who I see closest to Barrons.

I couldn't resist sharing this photo :)
    Definitely a face I can see Barrons make.

And what a photo it is :D haha Its a close one but im going to have to say Gandy

Out of those two I'd say Gandy... but he's not my perfect Barrons.

I had no idea before I started reading this (real people very rarely look anything like what I've pictured in my head), but someone mentioned Joe Mangiello, and once I stopped thinking about him as a wolf, and if he shaved, I think he could totally pull it off. He's even got the voice for it!

Mega Maniac

Gandy hands down. That's pretty much exactly what I saw in my head reading the books. There's just too much of Mamoa to be Barrons the way I pictured him.

Maniac

OH My Good Greif! Its Gandy indeed as Barrons. I think i just dribbled on my keyboard.

+ Reply to Thread