+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Christian McKelter - pictured as which actor?

Hybrid View

Question Christian McKelter - pictured as which actor?

I'm not sure if this question has been answered or if anyone knows, but I'm wondering who the actual actor or model is in the picture (shown below) chosen by KMM to depict Christian MacKelter? The image is spot on with how I'd picture Christian but was wondering who he was.

Last edited by ChelseaB; 10-18-2011 at 09:09 PM.

"When a woman picked up one of those steamy books, she had a firm guarantee that there would be a Happily-Ever-After.
    That though the world outside those covers could bring such sorrow and disappointment and loneliness,
    between those covers, the world was a splendid place to be. -KMM

I'm pretty sure it was a stock photo and it was just selected cause it "seemed" right.

VP's best yet

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was a stock photo and it was just selected cause it "seemed" right.
    Oh ok - so what is a stock photo??

I love that photo, very cute!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ0031 View Post
    Oh ok - so what is a stock photo??
    A stock photo is from a website that specializes in photos that are then used for book covers, etc. I'm pimping out Viking Princess, but if you go here --> http://victoriaishstm.blogspot.com/p/cover-art.html all the cover art she's done uses stockphotos. You buy the image and can then photoshop it into a background, etc. It's not often that a publisher (unless you are one of the big ones) can use models and create the pose that they want. So they go to a stock photo site, select pictures and use those.

I'm not sure if this question has been answered or if anyone knows, but I'm wondering who the actual actor or model is in the picture (shown below) chosen by KMM to depict Christian McKelter? The image is spot on with how I'd picture Christian but was wondering who he was.

I have always thought this was the way Christian should look. Over in FB he is in the some pictures, don't remember where right now, but Kent is in his name, don't remember first or last. He is an american model. (dang it I was gonna remember the full name so I could find a full body pic and see if he was really Christian) If I figure it out, I'll be back.

Jayzee, thanks for the info about stock photos!

Quote Originally Posted by jeant View Post
    I have always thought this was the way Christian should look. Over in FB he is in the some pictures, don't remember where right now, but Kent is in his name, don't remember first or last. He is an american model. (dang it I was gonna remember the full name so I could find a full body pic and see if he was really Christian) If I figure it out, I'll be back.
    I was thinking that too; of looking up other pictures of that actor to see if he really does look like Christian. Let me know if you find it out!

Jayzee, thanks for the info about stock photos!

I was thinking that too; of looking up other pictures of that actor to see if he really does look like Christian. Let me know if you find it out!
    I found the picture on FB and his name was shown as Kent Edwards, but when I tried to pull up Kent, the kent's that came up weren't this one. If you have any better luck, let me know. really would like to see a full body shot of him to see if he is really Christian!! If I find out more, I'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by jeant View Post
    I found the picture on FB and his name was shown as Kent Edwards, but when I tried to pull up Kent, the kent's that came up weren't this one. If you have any better luck, let me know. really would like to see a full body shot of him to see if he is really Christian!! If I find out more, I'll be back.
    Hmm, I searched 'Kent Edwards' and tried to post one of the pictures here but they weren't showing up. But here is the website I was checking: http://manifestmojo.com/2010/02/21/kent-edwards/

Any chance this is the same guy in the original "Christian" picture? It's hard to say since in the original, his face is sort of tilted downward. If you go to the website, the more I compare the second (black and white picture) to the original "Christian" picture, it does seem like they could be the same.
    Last edited by ChelseaB; 10-06-2011 at 02:41 AM.

Hmm, I searched 'Kent Edwards' and tried to post one of the pictures here but they weren't showing up. But here is the website I was checking: http://manifestmojo.com/2010/02/21/kent-edwards/

Any chance this is the same guy in the original "Christian" picture? It's hard to say since in the original, his face is sort of tilted downward. If you go to the website, the more I compare the second (black and white picture) to the original "Christian" picture, it does seem like they could be the same.
    Haha. I compared the same ones and it looks like it is the same guy. That's the problem with going on one picture, though. He looks like Christian above, but on the website--not so much.
    ~Amanda~

"He made me love him without looking at me." ~Jane Eyre

+ Reply to Thread