+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Once Upon a Time TV Show

The 10th Kingdom is similar, yeah, but I can see a lot of differences. These universes aren't two separate ones coexisting. The fairy tale kingdom came before this one. Ours sort of overlayed that one.

I dunno about the tunnels. I think only Henry thought it was a portal of some sort. I never actually heard it mentioned what was down there, just that he thought something was. And the shard? I thought that was a piece of the queen's magic mirror. I guess we'll find out eventually lol

I think the queen is just another pawn. She thinks she's ruling it all but Mr. Gold's the real puppet master. And if anyone remembers anything, betcha it's him and not her.

I'm trying real hard not to read all the posts here, but it's soo tempting! I just watched the episode tonight with Cinderella and her baby!
    I have yet to watch the episode from yesterday but I can't wait!

I looked online tonight - because I was getting curious about what other fairy-tale characters would be appearing on the show, and I did read that Beauty and the Beast story will be featured, I think in episode 12 on Valentine's Day. It said that Emilie de Raven will be playing Belle and she has something to do with Rumpelstiltskin! Hmm!

Here is the online article I read (which gives some info. on future episodes) http://www.examiner.com/once-upon-a-...-more-spoilers

I also just checked out if there would be a storyline for Ariel in up-coming episodes and I guess the show has been pursuing a particular actress for the role, this is the online article I read that on: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_wi..._garcia/276205

Looks so good! Can't wait.
    Last edited by ChelseaB; 11-28-2011 at 11:50 PM.

"When a woman picked up one of those steamy books, she had a firm guarantee that there would be a Happily-Ever-After.
    That though the world outside those covers could bring such sorrow and disappointment and loneliness,
    between those covers, the world was a splendid place to be. -KMM

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaB View Post

Here is the online article I read (which gives some info. on future episodes) http://www.examiner.com/once-upon-a-...-more-spoilers
    "The Beast is someone we already know..."

OMG! It's Rumplestiltskin! Gotta be... And if it is, OMG!!!!!!!

I thought that too, Breelia!!! OMG is right!

My husband, daughter and I all watch this show together and talk about it afterward. We've already decided that the Sheriff is the Huntsman, although my daughter was rooting for him to be the big bad wolf (shes says because he is scruffy). We think the Queen knows what is going on, at least most of it, but agree that Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold is pulling strings in the background, we just haven't guessed what his real agenda is... We were trying to guess what those shards were, our first thoughts was 'mirror' but like the coffin idea!

Quote Originally Posted by KJTVH View Post
    although my daughter was rooting for him to be the big bad wolf (shes says because he is scruffy).
    Lol I thought that too at first. And as for Mr. Gold's agenda, he wants his happy ending, right? Well, if he's the Beast, he wants Belle. And for whatever reason, he couldn't have her in fairy land. Wow, I could totally run with this idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Breelia View Post
    Lol I thought that too at first. And as for Mr. Gold's agenda, he wants his happy ending, right? Well, if he's the Beast, he wants Belle. And for whatever reason, he couldn't have her in fairy land. Wow, I could totally run with this idea!
    I'm liking it. The only other character that could be Beast, imo, is the sheriff but he is for Emma (and I'm sticking with that).
    ~Amanda~

"He made me love him without looking at me." ~Jane Eyre

Maniac

I am rather addicted to this show but I worry about its staying power. I don't see how it can keep my interest for more than a season or two like lost or heroes. If it takes longer than that for the truth to be discovered I'll get bored and wait until it’s over.

For now I just keep waiting for the next show and hope it stays good.

I'm hoping/scared for a Sleeping Beauty story because it's my favorite. Like I said, the casting's been totally off for me so far. And did anybody notice the firedog "Pongo"? LOL, no Disney movie is safe! Watch out, Mulan!

I think the show could have staying power if it evolves. Remember when "Lost" started, and people were all, "How much can you possibly do with a deserted island?" :c)
    Kat
    Proud Member of the SSMKA, GBOCL & A.M.A.D.A.N.

Keepin' the board alive, one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabarkrob View Post
    I am rather addicted to this show but I worry about its staying power. I don't see how it can keep my interest for more than a season or two like lost or heroes. If it takes longer than that for the truth to be discovered I'll get bored and wait until its over.

For now I just keep waiting for the next show and hope it stays good.
    Aww, don't say that! I'll be crushed if they ruin this one the way they did Lost.

+ Reply to Thread