+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite quotes?

Mega Maniac

Default Favorite quotes?

Didn't see a thread started on this.

Loved this quote:

“I kept it to remind me that although there is evil, there is sometimes beauty and light. You, Jillian. You were always my light.”

Just made me go all girly and aw

Just came across this quote by Grimm and I got all mushy

"If I were a man who believed in wishes on stars, I would wish on all of them that Jillian St. Clair might never suffer the smallest glimpse of any hell. There should only be heaven for Jillian's eyes."

ahhhh…..
    Author of "Guardian Of Fate" - http://www.LJKentowski.com

Is it cheating to choose this entire passage?

“All eyes flew to the entrance.
    A great gray stallion reared up in the doorway, its breath frosting the air with puffs of steam. It was a scene from every fairy-tale romance she'd ever read: the handsome prince bursting into the castle astride a magnificent stallion, ablaze with desire and honor as he'd declared his undying love before all and sundry. Her heart swelled with joy.
    Then her brow puckered as she scrutinized her "prince." Well, it was almost like a fairy tale. Except this prince was dressed in nothing but a drenched and muddy tartan with blood on his face and hands and war braids plaited at his temples. Although determination glittered in his gaze, a declaration of undying love didn't appear to be his first priority.
    "Jillian!" he roared.
    Her knees buckled. His voice brought her violently to life. Everything in the room receded and there was only Grimm, blue eyes blazing, his massive frame filling the doorway. He was majestic, towering, and ruthless. Here was her fierce warrior ready to battle the world to gain her love.
    He urged Occam into the crowd, making his way toward the altar.
    "Grimm," she whispered.”

By VP ♥

Cheating or not cheating, CJ, I love that passage! There's just something about a man showing up on a horse to rescue me, I mean a woman :)

Okay. I had to highlight this one in my Kindle

"And again, my sweet Jillian, until you can no longer look at me without knowing what I can do to you, where I can take you, how many times I can take you there."

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by acade29 View Post
    Didn't see a thread started on this.

Loved this quote:

“I kept it to remind me that although there is evil, there is sometimes beauty and
    led lights. You, Jillian. You were always my light.”

Just made me go all girly and aw
    Even my favorite one so thanks for sharing and starting this wonderful thread..
    Last edited by KellyMoreno; 07-20-2013 at 01:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread