+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Fevercon and ICED Release Party info

Maniac

I just booked a room today, so they still have some left. I will be staying 10/26 check out 10/30. I went to FeverCon in ATL in 2010 with my sister and we had a blast. I missed the book signing in NOL but caught up with KMM in ATL. Neil did perform in ATL, so I hope this event is alittle more then just a book signing. Look forward to seeing the itinerary and the special guest list.

you can still book rooms just not at the discount. We are in and looking forward to it...We had so much fun last year!! Can't wait to hear what all is planned.

Hello all!

Me and a friend will, hopefully, be travelling from Edinburgh, Scotland for this event! I was wondering if anyone had heard of any other international event-goers?

We won't be staying at La Pav as the flights are going to be super expensive. Does any one know of any charming but cheap hotels nearby?

I am so excited-slash-nervous for this trip. I'm such an anxious traveller, so I'll no doubt be back with endless questions.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

We booked our flights today! Hopefully we'll find a nice hotel as well! So very excited!

I'm travelling from Australia with my mum. Trying to find a hotel as well.

We're staying at the O Keefe hotel (one block away from Le Pavillon) from the 24th til the 29th and then checking into Le Pavillon from 29th til 31st. We managed to get the discounted rate at Le Pav for the three days but not over the weekend, hence the hotel switch. The O Keefe is super cheap, it has mixed reviews but nothing I can't handle. As long as it is clean and there is a bed and a shower I am not fussy.

I am so jealous!!! Would love to be able to attend this event and meet all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by _VMR View Post
    We're staying at the O Keefe hotel (one block away from Le Pavillon) from the 24th til the 29th and then checking into Le Pavillon from 29th til 31st. We managed to get the discounted rate at Le Pav for the three days but not over the weekend, hence the hotel switch. The O Keefe is super cheap, it has mixed reviews but nothing I can't handle. As long as it is clean and there is a bed and a shower I am not fussy.
    This is what I am doing too!

Quote Originally Posted by huntkota View Post
    you can still book rooms just not at the discount. We are in and looking forward to it...We had so much fun last year!! Can't wait to hear what all is planned.
    Actually, last I checked, which was this morning, the discount is still available BUT they no longer have rooms with double beds.

Hey, y'all! Just to let you know -- Anne Rice's Vampire Ball will be in NOLA on the same weekend as Fevercon. Since FC won't be as scheduled this year, I thought I'd pass it on in case anyone wants to organize a group thing, if there's interest.

http://www.arvlfc.com/Annual_Coven_Ball.html

P.S. Sherrilyn Kenyon and her brother's band War Child will be there too! =D
    Kat
    Proud Member of the SSMKA, GBOCL & A.M.A.D.A.N.

Keepin' the board alive, one post at a time.

+ Reply to Thread