> > >
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roommates

Default Roommates

Post here if you have a room and are looking or if you're looking for a spot in someone's room. Please include dates.

Good luck!

Here are some resources for your search:

1. KMM just created a Facebook page for the ICED NOLA event and there people on the wall looking for roommates and rooms. Check them out at https://www.facebook.com/pages/KMMs-...69635149806274 by liking the page.
    2. Join Maniac Meetups where Maniacs plan gatherings and see if there's someone there who might help. Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/maniacmeetup/
    3. Connect with other Maniacs at the Moning Maniacs group. They have an awesome ICED room doc that might help you out: https://www.facebook.com/groups/moningmaniacs/
    4. Keep an eye out for each other. If you see something that might help, please point it out!

Happy Hunting!

UPDATE from Leiha: "There are still rooms available. Their website isn't keeping up with the amount of Moning Maniacs making reservations. The price did go up on Fri and Sat from $199 to $250 but other than Sun ($199) the rooms are $120 extending out to Nov 4th. The price for that weekend for people not booking through KMM is significantly higher.

Here is the number to reserve by phone. You must use the code KMM ICED to get the discounted rates: 1 (800) 535-9095"

Maniac

Actually the block is still open, it's just all booked up for Friday. The FB admin told me that I'd have to book a room at the regular rate for Friday, but that the other days would still get the special rate.

HOWEVER, I'm looking to cut costs so I've been shopping around for a roomie. Are you interested? :)

You know what, I haven't heard from others about rooms so I am. I PM'ed you. Let me know. Thanks!

Maniac

I live in PA!! So if there is anyone near the Poconos that's going and is flying or driving down and needs a roommate I'm your girl!!! I have been waiting to go to a Maniacs event since FeverCon '10 and I was working all day and the rooms were all booked by the time I got online!! So, please please, please!! If you live in NJ, DE, NY, MD or even OH I'll come to you!!!

I live in NYC but getting out to NOLA shouldn't be an issue. We can fly separately. Thing is, I'm looking for a room. Do you have one? PM me if you do with the rates and dates. Otherwise, let's wait it out here and see who else posts. Good luck!

Maniac

My friend and i have booked a room with two queen beds for the dates 26th through the 31st we can share a bed if theres someone or another pair of friends would like to room with us!

I just PM'd you zombiebunz. I'd love to room with you. Would you consider staying until Nov 1 so we don't miss the Halloween festivities? Check my msg and get back to me. Looking forward to meeting everyone in October!

There are still rooms available. Their website isn't keeping up with the amount of Moning Maniacs making reservations. The price did go up on Fri and Sat from $199 to $250 but other then Sun ($199) the rooms are $120 extending out to Nov 4th. The price for that weekend for people not booking through KMM is significantly higher.

Here is the number to reserve by phone. You must use the code KMM ICED to get the discounted rates: 1 (800) 535-9095
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Thanks Leiha! I'm still looking for roomies but I will update the thread.

Reminder: I'm looking for someone with an extra bed from Oct 26 - Nov 1 at the original rates (if possible) and ideally has someone already w/them. (Currently out of the country so I had much trouble trying to book) *fingers crossed* Whoever you are, you're an angel!
    Last edited by oracle; 01-24-2012 at 08:03 PM.