> > >
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flayed...

Default Flayed...

While listening to the audiobook I just got to the part where the Crimson Hag comes out and "flays [KMM's words]" Ryo and Barrons...Maybe that happens to Dani in the last book. It's how she's able to kill the CM, by letting her stab her with her needle legs so that she can stab her with the sword. And Dani says that the CM looks at her and is marking her for later...foreshadowing???

Quote Originally Posted by nchrisman1 View Post
    While listening to the audiobook I just got to the part where the Crimson Hag comes out and "flays [KMM's words]" Ryo and Barrons...Maybe that happens to Dani in the last book. It's how she's able to kill the CM, by letting her stab her with her needle legs so that she can stab her with the sword. And Dani says that the CM looks at her and is marking her for later...foreshadowing???
    LOL.I sure would like to know how Karen came up with the CH......

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

probably some old lady who yelled alot and knit on her front porch.

oh wow, never thought of that. Would take some serious healing powers to fix her from that. And a crazed Ryodan trying to save her.
    Play with fire, Dani, you know what you get.... ~Ryodan

Unless she's like 9 or, and this is a new thought, she's got the original Seelie queen inside of her.

Quote Originally Posted by nchrisman1 View Post
    Unless she's like 9 or, and this is a new thought, she's got the original Seelie queen inside of her.
    I was wondering about the seelie queen and Dani. Dani's red hair and pixie features. The seelie queen knew bad things were going to happen to her. Did she imprint her self on a baby Dani? Is this why Christian thinks he's in love with her? He's been imprinted by the King an isn't turning into a UP but a segment of the UK?

I know! I have no idea but it would make sense in a twisted way for the original Seelie queen to mess with the Sidhe-seer line that had already been messed with by the UK in some crazy look what I did ha ha ha moment...

I know! I keep thinking about what's inside her, is that radiant light Kat sees the same thing as the unemotional observer or is the observer what Christian and Ryo see but since it has no emotion Kat can't see it? Plus I wonder if it's part of what is inside Mac.

Also I'm wondering now about the Flayed thing. Maybe she gets Flayed and finds out she's immortal. Mac got her throat ripped out by Barrons son. Or her son if the reincarnated soul mate theory plays out.

Well, the Seelie Court is the "Light" court right? So if she has the Seelie Queen (or the Song of the Making) in her then it makes sense that she is filled with light more than the others are...

Ladies, I just want to say this is a good thread and there is a lot of food for thought here.
    That is all :-)