+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Question of the day...

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle*My*Belle View Post
    What Lies Beneath. VERY good suspense! Different for Harrison tho. I do like him SOoooo effin much in the Indy movies. I prefer for him to be a HOT hero not a HOT nutty hubby!
    Haven't seen that one...yet. Have to give it a try.

I totally agree with you girls! I like a good suspense movie, a hanging by the seat of your pants, seat gripping movie, but I don't enjoy, gory, gruesome movies! Horror has gone too far, and people wonder why society is becoming more violent?! We're so desensitized and our children are becomng even more so! Dh likes to watch them, but I tell him he's on his own, give me a chick flick, or action movie any day! I'd rather my children watch a sex scene in a movie then violence.

OH I am so with you lasses. I love the old horror flicks. I used to watch them all. But movies like Saw and Hostile are not scary they are sick! It makes me worry about the people who like them and write them, the fact that there are people out there in the world makes me want to lock all the doors and never let my kids go outside. Also i can not handle any kind of scary movie that has children in it. The only ones that had kids in that i liked was the others and 6th sense. Usually if there is a child in the movie I just don't go I can not handle any thing bad happening to children.
    Give me Vampire and monster movies anyday that is what horror films are supposed to be about getting a good scare not losing your dinner.

+ Reply to Thread