+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: your siggy

Default your siggy

I was going over some of the posts (CATCH UP) and i started reading the siggy that people use like Karlas (God grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, The good fortune to run into the ones I do, And the eyesight to tell the difference!) boy I could have used that today!!!!
    And Jennifers(Excuse me, but your hand seems to have slipped between my legs and if you'll move it just the tiniest bit, I bet I could come......... ~ Jessi St. James) I LOVE IT Then their is mine (IT AIN"T WHAT IT"S CRACKED UP TO BE)
    What or why did you choose that phrase Mine when ever they promote something and you think I gota get me one of those then when you do Its not what its cracked up to be!!!!
    :2:IT AIN"T WHAT IT"S CRACKED UP TO BE:2:DOWN WITH PANT! UP WITH KILTS!
    Where you find friends, there you find richesCheck your (.)(.) Its never to soon
    Born a member of the SSMKA and GBOCL & MMNKBD
    Maniac#16
    "Someday"

Lightbulb ALBA...

...I am having the HARDEST time holding onto one avi, NEVERMIND a catch phrase ! I've already had four counting this one here...SIGH ! I'll just keep searching for something that really stands out BESIDES my logo "Troublemaker" ...As much as I want to, I don't think I could use D*CKHEAD, do you ?!!

Small X on the AL. map... Southern Girl 24/7

I think some of the signature's are really neat too & it will be interesting to hear how we came up with our own ...

I got mine {Bella... Enjoying The Read....} from Brenda Joyce's old message board ... I was in a chat room with her & some other Ladie's & it just came up in conversation, how much I enjoyed the read {book} that we were dicussing during that chat session.... and the {phrase was born ... so to speak}...

I chose "Celtic Heart" under my *Drustan* avi. because when I think of him in {Kiss of the Highlander } I cannot think of anyone more deserving of the title...
    Bella... Enjoying The Read............. **Maniac # 72**

Siggy.. Kristin...
    Siggy.. MeShelle...

Debbie H

I chose mine for obvious reasons! Cian is from the 9th century and so is the oldest Kelter male alive and besides he is "The Original Kelter Bad Boy" hehehe!

I chose mine because of my avi.. It's suppose to be Lancelot and Gwen... can't spell this morning..lol So the saying goes with their secret affair...
    The second on.. kind of reminds me of Wizard of Oz. It's my IM messenger name..

Original by Viking Princess
    Once in awhile,
    Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairy tale.
    ~Author Unknown

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF RESEARCH!

Claudia helped me choose mine! She rocks, she gave me a list a phrases and I liked this one it made me laugh!
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

Smile

I post quotes often on my blog...and when I was searching for a new quote, I ran across my siggy. It was so true and fit me so well that I just had to snag it. Can't you just imagine sitting in heaven surrounded by all your favorite books or all of those you never had a chance to read (but always meant to) and having all the time in the world to read them?! It just makes me smile thinking about it, LOL.
    I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of Library. - Jorge Luis Borges

Cian's whatever he wants IceQueen's Avatar

Does mine REALLY need to be explained? The AV or the sig?

I will say that my original sig on a sports board was "It's just a flesh wound!" With a picture of the black knight fighting King Arthur from "Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail" I'm always saying that.
    Looks like Cian to me....yummy

Freckles McPixie Michelle*My*Belle's Avatar

Default Siggy?

I don't have a catch phrase, yet. But, my little avi words 'Pactum Serva', are Latin for "Keep Faith". My 31 generations removed grandfather, King Edward I, aka Longshanks, used it as his Royal motto.

Great question!

Hmm, don't have one, just to busy to take the time right now to pick one, but I will later! Good question though. Btw, Kellie Jo, I love your phrase!

+ Reply to Thread