+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I must be really depressed....

Default I must be really depressed....

Because I can't even make myself read! I have had the first book of the BDB for about two months now, and I have only read 3 pages....I just keep kicking around the idea of reading it....come on girls....I need a pep rally...remind me again of how great this series is.....Jo would kick my butt....I think we started reading them about the same time....I have yet to keep up

SSMKA & MMNKBD

It's really really great..hold on...:c1:. See they love the book :). Really, do read them!

Mega Maniac

I did the same thing I got stuck on page 24 Then last week I picked it up and started reading and have barely put them down One more to go and I can't wait until the kids go to school to get started Start reading girl you don't know what your missing The BDB are HOT!

Siggy by MeShelle

Jennifer, trust me on this one. Once Wrath & Beth meet you will NOT want to put the book down. He is just TO DIE FOR!!! TDH and in leather!!! And the thing about this series is...... each book gets better!! Truly!
    Now, the story is not all roses, but the characters are kick-a$$, and you will hopefully love it by book's end. Won't be able to wait for the next one. You just gotta take the plunge.

Siggy by Viking Princess

Proud Member of SSMKA & MMNKBD & BDB Maidens
    Moning Maniac #74

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Because I can't even make myself read! I have had the first book of the BDB for about two months now, and I have only read 3 pages....I just keep kicking around the idea of reading it....come on girls....I need a pep rally...remind me again of how great this series is.....Jo would kick my butt....I think we started reading them about the same time....I have yet to keep up
    Jennifer, the BDB are such a good read! I remember when I first read DL it took me a while to get into the story, but then I really loved it and all the following books, too! Back on the old board, somebody posted this guy as Wrath and maybe he works as incentive for you to start reading BDB again
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
    Jennifer, the BDB are such a good read! I remember when I first read DL it took me a while to get into the story, but then I really loved it and all the following books, too! Back on the old board, somebody posted this guy as Wrath and maybe he works as incentive for you to start reading BDB again
    Holy sh*t Ingrid!!! Yea, I would say that is some major motivation....that's what my dream guy would look like.....RAWR..

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Holy sh*t Ingrid!!! Yea, I would say that is some major motivation....that's what my dream guy would look like.....RAWR..
    Glad you like him

I agree with the rest of the ladies, Jennifer. These guys are hot and deserve our eyes. Read on, sister!!!!! You won't regret it!
    You say you want some soaps, lotions and candles that smell like your favorite man or woman??? www.solocreations.ecrater.com

The BDB books are a must read! The sex scenes are incredible!!! Ms. Ward has an inner freak in her, in some of the books! Once I got into the books I inhaled them SO fast I had to do a slower reread! The books do get better and better and better! You won't be sorry you stuck it out a little longer, you won't wanna put it down!

Jennifer, the BDB men are hot, ripped, sexual, alpha men Lots of hugs sent your way
    Moning Maniac#132

+ Reply to Thread