View Poll Results: Predictions: poll#3 - While Waiting you will (multiple-choice)

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • re-read part or all of the first two books 18 times (twice per month until Sept 30)

6 20.00%
  • re-read part or all of the first two books 38 times (once a week until Sept 30)

6 20.00%
  • be fired from your job for blogging too much on the Maniac’s forum while waiting

8 26.67%
  • enjoy reading Phury’s, Ash’s, and Conrad Wroth’s books while waiting (BDB, DH’s, & IAD)

9 30.00%
  • read as many alternate books as you can

13 43.33%
  • find a few more gray hairs while waiting

2 6.67%
  • find no more gray hairs, because it’s dyed

4 13.33%
  • scream out loud at least once because of this darn wait. How many wild theories can we come up with?

13 43.33%
  • be first in line, the day(s) before, and carted off to jail for loitering

4 13.33%
  • read the darn book too fast and find yourself in the same spot you are now (300 pages whips by)

17 56.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Predictions for FF, poll #3 (multiple-choice!)

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Default Predictions for FF, poll #3 (multiple-choice!)

While waiting for Sept 30, you will:
    1. re-read part or all of the first two books 18 times (twice per month until Sept 30)
    2. re-read part or all of the first two books 38 times (once a week until Sept 30)
    3. be fired from your job for blogging too much on the Maniac’s forum while waiting
    4. enjoy reading Phury’s, Ash’s, and Conrad Wroth’s books while waiting (BDB, DH’s, & IAD)
    5. read as many alternate books as you can
    6. find a few more gray hairs while waiting.
    7. find no more gray hairs, because it’s dyed.
    8. scream out loud at least once because of this darn wait. How many wild theories can we come up with without making ourselves insane?
    9. be first in line, the day(s) before, and carted off to jail for loitering
    10. read the darn book too fast and find yourself in the same spot you are now (300 pages whips by)

You can tell I was on a rant last night! (smile)
    Last edited by claudia celestial girl; 01-22-2008 at 01:16 PM.

Proud member of Lore Ladies, Lallybroch Lassies, BDB Maidens, and The Zone

I'm not into all the DH yet, but I am deep into the BDB!!! Can't wait on Phury's book! (even though going on the Ward board and reading the ceremony I learned what happened to Phury and some other very intresting info-just spikes my interest more!) trying not to post a spoiler but if are interested in the BDB you need to go read the ceremony. I'm afraid to I'm going to have to get deeper into the DH to feed my joneses for interesting reading material. I have and will continue to read all or parts of the Highlander and the fever books, I can never tire of those men or the story. I learn something new every time I pick one of KMM's books up again. I spent more time on the board at work than I do working!!! Kinda get some work done though.....

Thanks, I needed a good laugh! And while I really wanted to vote for all of the above, I went with
    re-read part or all of the first two books 18 times (twice per month until Sept 30)
    enjoy reading Phury’s, Ash’s, and Conrad Wroth’s books while waiting (BDB, DH’s, & IAD) Although, I've only read the first two DH books, so hopefully the rest will last til then. When is Conrad coming out???
    find no more gray hairs (i hope), because it’s dyed
    oh, and scream some!

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

When is Conrad coming out???
    conrad's book comes out in May. I can't WAIT! ;-)

Unhappy

'Nough said...

I voted for "get fired from your job because of bloggin too much on Moning Maniac forum" - at the rate things are going........... a real possibility!

But all of the others apply too!!!

Siggy by Viking Princess

Proud Member of SSMKA & MMNKBD & BDB Maidens
    Moning Maniac #74

Default Waiting on FF

I've started so many series waiting for the next Fever book that I'm can't keep up with that and school.

Christina Dodd- Darkness Series

Christine Feehen- Dark series- Carpathains/vampires

Sherrilyn Kenyon- Dark Hunter Series; BTW Viking Princess has some cool fan videos on her page for the Dark Hunter Series. Ash and Ravyn are my Favs.

And of course re-reading and re-listening to the Fever books for clues. I swear, I pick up something new each time.

I'm glad these release dates for these are spaced out. I would never get my school work done
    CMZ

The Seelie princes know were we live, too, but it's the grown woman they're after. They hunt us in our own bodies, tracking us without mercy into the darkest corners of our libido. They seduce the Madonna; they celebrate the whore..." Mac- Faefever

I've already re-read ALL her highlander books from the beginning! I'll probably do it all over again by the time FF comes out too!

+ Reply to Thread