+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DebbieH. Is Today Surgery Day ??

Small X on the AL. map... Southern Girl 24/7

Default DebbieH. Is Today Surgery Day ??

Debbie, I was thinking July 31st. was you're day for surgery... I hope I am not the {moron} & got the date wrong... I know you will have to be there at daybreak most likely & not see this post untill you get home in a few days. Buttt... I wanted you to know that we will miss you & I hope you have a fast recovery.... Get Better SOON !!
    Bella... Enjoying The Read............. **Maniac # 72**

Siggy.. Kristin...
    Siggy.. MeShelle...

Debbie H

Hi, Bella! No moron, they changed the date on me. I got all geared up mentally then they call and change it to August 6th a 9:30am. I got the call from the surgical nurse last night with all the pre-op questions and answered all of my questions, so it is finally going to happen. I will try to get my daughter, Heather, to get on the board and let everyone know how I am. If the hospital has internet to the rooms, I will see if she will bring her laptop and I will spend an evening drugged and on line. That should make for some fun reading.

Thanks for the well wishes and I will carry them with me into surgery next week! I promise I will keep everyone posted.

Wow Debbie they changed it on you, bad dr and hospital bad, you want us to come down and get them for you? There are more of us then them.

Well hopefully they won't change it again, I know you want to get this done. Good luck!
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

Debbie, I'll be thinking about ya chicky!!! Lots of (((Hugs))) and prayers!!! Can'twait till your better. We'll miss ya!

Small X on the AL. map... Southern Girl 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by highlanderlas View Post
    Hi, Bella! No moron, they changed the date on me. I got all geared up mentally then they call and change it to August 6th a 9:30am. I got the call from the surgical nurse last night with all the pre-op questions and answered all of my questions, so it is finally going to happen. I will try to get my daughter, Heather, to get on the board and let everyone know how I am. If the hospital has internet to the rooms, I will see if she will bring her laptop and I will spend an evening drugged and on line. That should make for some fun reading.

Thanks for the well wishes and I will carry them with me into surgery next week! I promise I will keep everyone posted.
    OhhDrats !! I hate that for you... Most of the time the {pre-op waiting} is the worst part... Keep us posted.

Got you some good books to read? grin

I don't know what your going in for but know that I will keep you in my prayers and hope for the best....and good drugs afterwards. lol

Just remember, we will be celebrating in Scotland before you know it!
    VWolf
    SSMKA Trustee

Good luck with the surgery Debbie! Get lots of rest afterwards and take care of yourself! :D

I keep saying my wee mantras for you Debbie It wont be long now
    HUGE HUGS
    :2:IT AIN"T WHAT IT"S CRACKED UP TO BE:2:DOWN WITH PANT! UP WITH KILTS!
    Where you find friends, there you find richesCheck your (.)(.) Its never to soon
    Born a member of the SSMKA and GBOCL & MMNKBD
    Maniac#16
    "Someday"

You'll be in my prayers too hun!

Debbie H

Thanks, everyone! I go for the pre-op office visit this afternoon. I have already had the surgical nurse call and ask questions and answer my questions.

+ Reply to Thread