+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Red & Black...

Question Red & Black...

In SPELL, there are recurring references to those two colors. The Tattoos. The runes tattooed on the bodies of Lucan & Cian. However, Cian has a plaid of the same colors he stole from Lucan during his confinement In the Scrying Glass when his own had fallen apart....Question: Would anyone know the name of the clan associated with the colors of RED & BLACK ? Thanks for any help...
    Last edited by *Jo*; 05-07-2008 at 02:54 PM.

Jo theres a website out there.. Sorry I don't remember the name.. That will tell you each clan colors.. Meaning their tartan colors..

Original by Viking Princess
    Once in awhile,
    Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairy tale.
    ~Author Unknown

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF RESEARCH!

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

Jo if you go to this website it might help you
    http://www.fhaoil-choin.org/druidcolor.htm
    This page tells you the colors and their class, i cant remember what other info it gives

Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    Jo theres a website out there.. Sorry I don't remember the name.. That will tell you each clan colors.. Meaning their tartan colors..
    Miss Amy, thanks...I wasn't sure. I'll try to investigate it...A hint of the last name of one of the five DRUIDS Queen 'A' will need perhaps ?!!

Quote Originally Posted by MeShelle View Post
    Jo if you go to this website it might help you
    http://www.fhaoil-choin.org/druidcolor.htm
    This page tells you the colors and their class, i cant remember what other info it gives
    MeShelle....I love you ...Happy dance. I know what I'll be reading tomorrow. Thanks so much...SSsssoooo, ye be a readhead too, lass ?!

Yes i am a red head.... The only one in my family too go figure... And the only one with the green eyes too, everyone else had blue or hazel... My parents were used to say that i was switched at birth and if it wasent that i look so much like them i might believe them.. lol...

Wink ME too...

Yes i am a red head.... The only one in my family too go figure... And the only one with the green eyes too, everyone else had blue or hazel... My parents were used to say that i was switched at birth and if it wasent that i look so much like them i might believe them.. lol...
    Not even close to my family's coloring either. Strawberry bonde & little gray now, freckles everywhere & hazel eyes. Noone has any coloring like me. Must be a changling baby !!

In my family dark hair and light eyes are common... They say im weird because of the red hair and green eyes, but i say its called Unique...( I like thinking im unique rather than weird lol)

In my family dark hair and light eyes are common... They say im weird because of the red hair and green eyes, but i say its called Unique...( I like thinking im unique rather than weird lol)
    LOL Hehehe...Me too !

Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post
    LOL Hehehe...Me too !
    Off the subject, what is the hangup with red hair anyway? My brother LOVES redheads, he and my father loved it when I dyed my hair red. I think some of the most beautiful women have red hair......Julia Roberts, Debra Messing (personal fav), Rita Hayworth, Julianne Moore, Bryce Dallas Howard......I could go on....

SSMKA & MMNKBD

+ Reply to Thread