+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Red & Black...

It's on the tip of my tongue.....there is some significance to the red and black tattoos, can't remember for the life of me........however what I thought was particularly interesting was when JB, in one of the teasers says..."And I am going to tattoo you, Ms. Lane, however and wherever I please." Hmmmm....more proof to him beign Druid? Or not.....

SSMKA & MMNKBD

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    It's on the tip of my tongue.....there is some significance to the red and black tattoos, can't remember for the life of me........however what I thought was particularly interesting was when JB, in one of the teasers says..."And I am going to tattoo you, Ms. Lane, however and wherever I please." Hmmmm....more proof to him beign Druid? Or not.....
    ... And don't forget that in the booklet, **** spoiler****when Mac finally takes off the splints there is the smear of red and black paint on her arm. ***end spoiler***

:-)

Proud member of Lore Ladies, Lallybroch Lassies, BDB Maidens, and The Zone

Quote Originally Posted by claudia celestial girl View Post
    ... And don't forget that in the booklet, **** spoiler****when Mac finally takes off the splints there is the smear of red and black paint on her arm. ***end spoiler***

:-)
    Oh yeaaa......good call Claudia! I had forgotten that one.:happy0158:

Arrow WWwwwhat ...

spoiler...where was that ?! I missed it...dang. OK so red and black keeps popping up then... That has to be a definite clue...my head hurts. TMI
    overload !

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    That just makes me think of Cian.... could it be that JB is using Black Magyk.... If you remember in Spell, Cian explained that the tattoos help guard off something(cant remember what)... Could it be that JB uses dark magyk... Ill have to think on that a little more

Quote Originally Posted by MeShelle View Post
    That just makes me think of Cian.... could it be that JB is using Black Magyk.... If you remember in Spell, Cian explained that the tattoos help guard off something(cant remember what)... Could it be that JB uses dark magyk... Ill have to think on that a little more
    yes, yes, yes! I'm with you. I think JB is either a tinkerer in Dark Magyk, or ... more than a tinkerer. Ever since that teaser came out, I've been thinking that JB was going to tatoo Mac in order to protect her with a ward of some kind - or maybe to always know her whereabouts. But I've been troubled about the implications because I thought tatoos were a Dark Magyk thing. But I didn't connect the dots until you mentioned it just now.

And in the comments for the Fever series, KMM has hinted that she means for the demarkations between the good guys and the bad guys to not be so clear in the FEver SEries. For me this would be a big challenge because I see JB as a good guy and V'Lane as a bad guy. But KMM may really try to do a switcherooo in BF! Yikes!
    Last edited by claudia celestial girl; 08-04-2007 at 01:16 PM.

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

In other words KMM will have us pulling our hairs out trying to figuer everything out... But to be honest i dont really see V'lane as a bad guy... He reminds me to much of Adam and look how that turned out

He reminds me to much of Adam and look how that turned out.
    Yeah - I'm finally coming around to that idea! ;-)

Arrow Red & Black & red & black...

Black & red...Tartans. And Tattoo. Tattoo & tartans. Red. Black. I found some info on 4 that contained the 2 major colors ; Brodie (we've heard that before), Cunningham , MacQueen & Ramsay.
    Looking into clan history of each there was one group that had VERY interesting coincidences that I couldn't ignore...Mac Queen, SON OF THE QUEEN ???
    To theories I have voiced about JB being royalty of Queen 'A',( & Unseelie King)AKA FAE, Torque & cuff being silver color & black = UNSEELIE ( such as their hallows contain this metal/Seelie =golden & bronze colors) d*mned or cursed, Valkacis-warrior.
    MacQueen (wouldn't THAT fit) clan's crest was a wolfe's head couped sable.The rest of the info, where they settled,famous clansmen,ect.
    Then I found a web containing ancient Celtic names. Jericho : town in Israel mentioned in the Old Testament. OK. So. Barrons : nothing for that , "Did you mean..." and an ancient Celtic masculine name BRENNUS listed. OK. Clicked. Well lookie...Brennus, masculine means "king, prince, or raven". Brennus was a Gallic leader of 4 th century who attacked & sacked Rome. That area is considered Baltic...A Baltic-Celt are if a Celt were to dwell...
    Sources :www.behindthename.com/nmc/cel-ane,php
    http://www.donaldsons.of.crieff.com/...wer/index/html
    http://www.scots.net/culture/clans/s...n_macqueen/htm
    Put it all together : Brennus MacQueen, red & black tartan, (?) red & black tattoos, clan crest wolf head, sable ; king ,prince ,or raven , cursed or damned Valkacis warrior, royalty Unseelie fae, because JB told Mac that you can hardly tell the difference between A SEELIE FAE OR AN UNSEELIE FAE...
    THAT would work...

Cool DID I mention

Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post
    Black & red...Tartans. And Tattoo. Tattoo & tartans. Red. Black. I found some info on 4 that contained the 2 major colors ; Brodie (we've heard that before), Cunningham , MacQueen & Ramsay.
    Looking into clan history of each there was one group that had VERY interesting coincidences that I couldn't ignore...Mac Queen, SON OF THE QUEEN ???
    To theories I have voiced about JB being royalty of Queen 'A',( & Unseelie King)AKA FAE, Torque & cuff being silver color & black = UNSEELIE ( such as their hallows contain this metal/Seelie =golden & bronze colors) d*mned or cursed, Valkacis-warrior.
    MacQueen (wouldn't THAT fit) clan's crest was a wolfe's head couped sable.The rest of the info, where they settled,famous clansmen,ect.
    Then I found a web containing ancient Celtic names. Jericho : town in Israel mentioned in the Old Testament. OK. So. Barrons : nothing for that , "Did you mean..." and an ancient Celtic masculine name BRENNUS listed. OK. Clicked. Well lookie...Brennus, masculine means "king, prince, or raven". Brennus was a Gallic leader of 4 th century who attacked & sacked Rome. That area is considered Baltic...A Baltic-Celt are if a Celt were to dwell...
    Sources :www.behindthename.com/nmc/cel-ane,php
    http://www.donaldsons.of.crieff.com/...wer/index/html
    http://www.scots.net/culture/clans/s...n_macqueen/htm
    Put it all together : Brennus MacQueen, red & black tartan, (?) red & black tattoos, clan crest wolf head, sable ; king ,prince ,or raven , cursed or damned Valkacis warrior, royalty Unseelie fae, because JB told Mac that you can hardly tell the difference between A SEELIE FAE OR AN UNSEELIE FAE...
    THAT would work...
    Sorcerer TOO ?!! Dark Magyk ...things that go bump in the night.

+ Reply to Thread