+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My day so far

Hybrid View

Default My day so far

I just thought you all might like to know what I've been getting up to over here, lol, so here's what's been going on in my life for the past 24 hours:

Last night around 10:30pm, I get a knock on my door. It's a resident, and she's here to tell me that there is an unknown male of the drunken and blacked out variety in front of her door, and he can't or won't tell her who he is or how he came to be there. I leave my room to deal with this to find that this guy is indeed VERY VERY drunk. So drunk, in fact, that when he mumbled that he lived in room 312, a couple of residents carried him halfway around our building to that room only to find out that he didn't live in 312 in THIS building...and then carried him back to where they found him. The only ID found on the body was the fake that he used to get into whichever bars allowed him to get so drunk without cutting him off. I call the university police, who get here just in time for him to start spewing copius amounts of funky-colored, grape scented vomit everywhere. They call for an ambulance, and that situation is handled.....after 3 hours of paperwork. Then, I try to go to sleep only for my nearest neighbors to proceed with having EXTRA loud sex apparently right against the wall where my bed is located. I finally get to sleep around 3:45 only to wake up at 8 for my Spanish quiz, which I'm sure I failed due to the interruption of my studying and lack of restful sleep. I then try to go to my student senate meeting in the student center at noon, only to have the meeting rudely interrupted by the building being evacuated by the university police and county sheriff because there was a "suicide threat." Five hours later, I find out that it was NOT a suicide threat, but your regular everyday jackass (excuse my French) who was sitting on the railing over the atrium on the fifth floor, talking on his phone laughing and joking it up. When told by a student center employee that he would have to move from the railing, instead of acting like a rational person, he decided to argue with the employee and threaten to jump, which led to the evacuation. No one knew this at the time, of course, so the university jumped into crisis mode, called down the negotiators from Columbus, the fire department and all that jazz, and sent out an email to all students, faculty, staff (and parents, since it's Sibs weekend) announcing the situation. Five hours later, the true story comes out, and I find out that I have to go back to my student senate meeting, since we are deciding on student organization funding for next quarter. Meanwhile, I've missed three meetings and a nap because everyone in the building was being questioned by the police and stuff. I mean, not to be mean, but I NEED MY NAP!! I didn't get any sleep last night, and I have to work at a sibs' thing tonight until midnight. AND I still have to clean my room before my sisters and their friend get here tomorrow morning. AND I just spent a hour dispelling rumors that the drunk guy was stabbed.
    AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Sorry. Had to vent.

Hey..that's what we're here for. But now it's over and the drunken guy is gone.

Proud Member of the SSMKA

My Blog: http://notperfectbutunique.blogspot.com/

Dageus'Lass

what a crazy day now that the weekend is here you can get all the sleep you want

Mega Maniac

wow what a night and day!

Snow Angel

thank goodness for weekends

Freckles McPixie Michelle*My*Belle's Avatar

Dang! I would be pissed without sleep. For some reason I just can't function on less than 5 hours of sleep. I can't imagine trying to function in class. Get a good night sleep tonight! Threaten whippings with wet noodles if you have to.

+ Reply to Thread