+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [B]Questions for Leiha...[/B]

Default [B]Questions for Leiha...[/B]

Hi Leiha,
    I have been trying to figure out the forum stats in the section “What’s Going On?” with out any success, so I thought that I would ask you my questions. First, I just want to let you know that I have read the FAQ’s but can’t find this info anywhere in document.

1. The Threads and Post stats I think I understand along with the Member stats, but the Active Member count will go up on one check and down the next, then up by +3 and down by-5. What determines an active member for this count?

2. In the section where you see the “currently active users button” I wondered if there is a SPY member and SPY guest, because in counting each group of identified members and guests my count comes up 1 short in each group. Why is that?

thanks for any insite you can give me...bap
    So many books to read, so little TIME!
    Everyone NEEDS a little MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

Moning Manic #399 , Proud Member of MMPS

Bap, I actually don't know the answers to those questions. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, LOL.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Mega Maniac

Hey bap in the user cp under edit options there is an option of invisible mode which will not show your name in the currently active user box when you log in That is why your numbers may not add up because someone may be using this
    I hope this helps

Siggy by MeShelle

Default Thanks Rosie...

i haven't figured out all the ins and outs of the boards, but i really thought that something was wrong with my adding and subtracting...glad to know that its just not me....thanks...bap7249

+ Reply to Thread