> > >
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Circenn's and Lisa's child?

fantasydragon

Default Who is Circenn's and Lisa's child?

Ok everyone, if this has already been divulged, please let me know. I have been reading the books over again and near the end of the book Sin tells Lisa

"Our baby. Yes, lass, he already grows within you and he will be very...special. Marry me, love."

Has KMM yielded what their child's name is? Could it be one of the "5"? Is it JB?

What do you all think?

Or am I WAY off base and going on a tangent? lol

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

ok so maybe it is one of the 5 and it is "special" but i dont think its JB....hmmm...now it makes me think

fantasydragon

Since Adam would be the "grandfather", and Sin is his dad, this baby has some mighty powers! What if (and this is a big if) Sin's and Lisa's son is JB? He does have the power of a sorcer, druid and fae running in his blood (with a lot of human). What if JB's drive (or a need for revenge) has made him much more powerful?? Also, with him having the D'jai orb, there has to be some link to the fae (even though Adam is uh humm). Although there is that pesky timeline of 5 years...but what if (IF) Sin's and Lisa's child grew up in the 1300's instead of in the present, and he has since loved and lost and is now where he is at? Gosh...my head is starting to hurt with this!

fantasydragon

Sighs...I'm going to keep on reading and try to deduce

Default I like the way you think!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fantasydragon View Post
    Since Adam would be the "grandfather", and Sin is his dad, this baby has some mighty powers! What if (and this is a big if) Sin's and Lisa's son is JB? He does have the power of a sorcer, druid and fae running in his blood (with a lot of human). What if JB's drive (or a need for revenge) has made him much more powerful?? Also, with him having the D'jai orb, there has to be some link to the fae (even though Adam is uh humm). Although there is that pesky timeline of 5 years...but what if (IF) Sin's and Lisa's child grew up in the 1300's instead of in the present, and he has since loved and lost and is now where he is at? Gosh...my head is starting to hurt with this!

My main question was the time line....but as you so brillantely deduced; if he grew up in the 1300's that would work the time line. That phrase has always stuck with me about him being a special baby. Wouldn't be cool if it was JB?

Deus nobiscum quis contra Conoga's Avatar

i wondered this too. in the beginning of DF it was mentioned that the fae couldnt sift time anymore... so maybe Cin was in the "wrong place/time" when they found out..
    but yes i wondered that exact thing - if they were visiting some other period of time and got stuck there then JB would have no choice but to just grow up and deal with it in the now.

but i dont remember Cin mentioning Basque in his bloodline. Pict yes... but Basque?

Maniac

I’m really new to the books as well as the discussion group but I thought I would maybe put in my thoughts. I really like the idea of JB being Cin and Lisa’s son! The only question that puts a dark spot on this for me is if you remember in BF at the end when JB and Mac get into their “fighting match” she gets into his head. She gets thoughts of a lonely child, a lone man, always war, a cave in the cliffs, sand, and never finding a hiding place… (not sure if that’s 100% on). So do any of you know what this means?? Does that mean that he could shift time and ended up in a really bad place and then couldn’t shift back?? Just my thoughts! Let me know!

Deus nobiscum quis contra Conoga's Avatar

yeah i dont know if the man is him.. or if he is the boy.. or if he is just a party of that group...?

i have way too many theories right now lol i need to take a break from it for a while or my head is gonna spin lol

Well the child is half-fae. That's all we're sure about.

Proud Member of the SSMKA

My Blog: http://notperfectbutunique.blogspot.com/

JB couldn't be Circinn's and Lisa's baby because they only got married I think 5 years before . .. so about.. 10 years by the time the Fever story starts.

The only way is if Cin and Lisa raised him back in the past... which, according to Adam they flit back and forth... (question is.. is did that stop when thier immortality was reversed?)

My ultimate issue with this theory is that I believe JB is far older and is not "connected" with them.
    "Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for Humanity" Horace Mann. Antioch College.