+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is Circenn's and Lisa's child?

fantasydragon

Default It was just a thought...lol

Yeah...JB may not be Cin's and Lisa's child, but it was worth a guess! I still think that their child will play a role in one of the forthcoming books - regardless of the "timeline".

Maniac

I'm glad to see that there are others who picked on the the Ciccin and Lisa baby. I have been re-reading the Highlander books from the beginning. One of the things I noticed is that KMM, most times, wrappw up loose ends at the end of some of the books. At the end of Highland's Touch she tells of Lisa completing college and probably going on to medical school, but....not one word about the baby! Was that intentional?

KMM can be very mysterous as we all know. The baby is suposed to be "special" which may mean she was purposely leaving out any mention of the baby so as not to spoil her intrigue in the fever series.

The baby might have grown up in the past, as Circinn offered Lisa the opportunity to live both in the future and the past. It's just too mind boggling to figure everything out, and I am about to re-read Imortal Highlander, but I have a strong feeling that the baby could very likely be JB. And, he has been sent on a mission, maybe by QA herself!

Anyone think the same?

Maniac

This is my first post! I just finished rereading HT and am convinced that JB is Cin and Lisa's son or that we will at least see him again somewhere. I dont know if this was addressed somewhere else and I just missed it, but when Cin was scrying and he saw himself as a mad man in the future could something have happened that would relate to what Mac saw when she kissed JB. Also If cin was the keeper of the hallows that would make since his son would know as much as JB seems to know about them. And how did Cin lose the hallows in the first place? I think they are going to definitely be playing some role in the books there are just way to many lose ends with Cin and his son.

Default mmmmhmmm

yep thats definately something to ponder there, it makes sense:c1:
    scyberry

Default I too think JZB has to be connected to Circenn and Lisa somehow...

I have just finished this book again for the umpteenth time and I too, am hooked by the part about Lisa being pregnant and their baby boy being special...also Circenn's clan colors are crimson and black, just like the tatoos some people are sporting...I think that line of the book was put there for more than a spacefiller...bap7249
    So many books to read, so little TIME!
    Everyone NEEDS a little MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

Moning Manic #399 , Proud Member of MMPS

Maniac

Unhappy

Hi all,
    I just had to jump in here. I don't have any of my books handy, but I think the beautiful boy who works with Christian at Trinity is going to turn out to be Circenn and Lisa's child. I've got nothing but a hunch, and thats it.

Default Who is Circenn's and Lisa's child?

That may be true!! this is a good theory - I hope we find out in Faefever!! and not the next book!

Janna7

fantasydragon

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia View Post
    Hi all,
    I just had to jump in here. I don't have any of my books handy, but I think the beautiful boy who works with Christian at Trinity is going to turn out to be Circenn and Lisa's child. I've got nothing but a hunch, and thats it.
    Oooohhh! I like the sound of that!!

Maniac

Default Who is JB

I must agree with all that are saying that he could be Circenn and Lisa<s son born in the 1300's on one of their many tripes back and forth. He just fits the part. Call me crazy but that is what I believe. Only one person can shed some light on this....KMM! Karen...pls.... :)
    Barb ~ Ciao[/FONT]

Maniac

Default What are...?

What exactly are the five? I think I missed something.

+ Reply to Thread