+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saw GinaJ's post about Paolo Nutini, who I discovered on the Craig Ferguson Show a few months back.

Default Saw GinaJ's post about Paolo Nutini, who I discovered on the Craig Ferguson Show a few months back.

B]Loved[/B] the song (New Shoes) he performed and then went online to hear his concert. Loved all the songs, bought the CD and have been playing it repeatedly ever since. It is amazing! He wrote the songs by age 18 and is now only 19 years old but has a very mature style, both writing and singing. He sounds much older. Very romantic and beautiful, with the voice to match. There is a ballad type song at the end of the CD, which is hauntingly lovely... this artist!

Sara

P.S. Check him out on the 'net and listen to some of his songs and you'll see what I mean. I just find it so astounding when someone so young has so much talent.:happy0158:
    Chocolate...its not just for breakfast.

Second Member of the SSMKA

I agree it is amazing the talent young kids have now days!
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

OMG! I love that song at the end! I can't understand the chorus though. Is he saying 'the great saints are passing though'? I dunno! I know he's talking about Scotland though. And also on the song These Streets. He's awesome live and would love to go everytime he's close, but alas, can't do that when the concert sells out in like 2 hours! :( There's also a song that's not on his cd called Still Crazy that you can find on you tube. It sounds like he's singing in the bathroom but then it kinda makes you wonder why there are people in the bathroom with applauding at the end. :) So it was most likely in a bar.
    You say you want some soaps, lotions and candles that smell like your favorite man or woman??? www.solocreations.ecrater.com

Default Hey Gina! He is saying

"A great sense of passing through", which is so profound and poetic...we are all "passing through" this world and this time. I would love to see him perform live but alas, he hasn't even come close to where I live, so for now I shall just have to enjoy him through my CD and 'puter. Thanks for the tip about the new song, I haven't heard that one, so will definitely be checking it out

+ Reply to Thread