8 random facts about me
1. I only eat round food in even numbers.
2. I was a Cub Scout Leader for 13 years. (What can I say - I have three boys) :happy0158:
3. I hate, hate, hate being called "Michelle". There is absolutely nothing wrong with that name - it is a very nice name - it just IS NOT my name.
4. I count steps - I have 13 in my house, I know ecause I hve counted them several times a day - every day for the last 16 years.
5. I was a florist for 10 years.
6. All of my children were born on Tuesday. All three boys were born in the 1:00 hour, 4 days before a holiday (Valentine's Day, Halloween & Easter) my daughter was born on the holiday (Valentine's Day) in the 3:00 hour.
7.My grandfather was at Alcatraz during the time of the escape. (He was a warden - not a prisioner!)
8. I have been to 30 states and 3 countries (Germany, Austria & Mexico). Next month I will add Idaho and Oregon to my visited list.
Be sure to add your random facts - you never know what we might learn about each other!