+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fav Highlander books besides KMM

Default Fav Highlander books besides KMM

I'm Bored right now lets see... What is you fovroite Highlander series besides KMM because everyone knows she is the best... I like Monica Mccarty...Rory's story just made me cry and laugh it was soo good....Janet Chapmans also good Morgan's story is my fav.....Allie Mckay also a great writer....Wat do u all think????? Enlighten me o great Moning clan

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

the MacAllisters/Brotherhood of the Sword by Kinley MacGregor (aka Sherrilyn Kenyon)

Debbie H

Mine are not a series but:

1. MEN IN KILTS by Katie MacAlister

2. BAD BOYS IN KILTS by Donna Kauffman

3. THE GREAT SCOT by Donna Kauffman

Johanna Lindsay's "A Gentle Feuding" It's the first romance I ever read and an absolute classic.

Rehvenge is a dish best served hot.
    Avi and Siggy by Viking Princess

The Avenger, aka Sweetness Love (The Faery Pimp), aka Miss Benevolence, aka YouTube Princess, aka Master Instigator

Okay, got lots of fave Highlanders. Just read one book in a new series by Sara Mackenzie - thanks Jo!!

And I love Julie Garwood's highlanders - Ian Maitland, Ramsay Sinclair & Brodick Buchanan, and now Colm MacGregor in her newest one.

And don't forget Lynn Kurland's McLeods - Jamie, Patrick & Ian, and the rest of the clan.

Siggy by Viking Princess

Proud Member of SSMKA & MMNKBD & BDB Maidens
    Moning Maniac #74

Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
    Janet Chapman's HL Series
    Julie Garwood
    "Men in Kilts" by Katie Macalister

Ooo...cool new siggy Kristin!

As for Highlander books, I buy anything that even mentions them. I've read all of Hannah Howell's, Monica McCarty's, Julie Garwood, and a bunch of others, can't remember them all. I liked Nora Robert's Circle Trilogy too.

"You give me FEVER, when you kiss me, FEVER when you hold me tight.....
    FAE FEVER....in the morning,FEVER all through the night....."

Proud member of the GBOCL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a Tipsy Tart!!!
    Awesome (and humorous) siggy generously provided by Viking Princess!!!

Default Other than KMM?

Yes! I love Julie Garwood's highlanders.

Brodick Buchanan, Ramsey Sinclair, Iain Maitland, Conner MacAllister, Alec Kincaid

and I believe there were some highlanders in Joan Johnston's "Captive Hearts" series

And when Nora Roberts decides to have a highlander or two...yeah...

now those are men.
    Last edited by HopeChasez; 02-21-2008 at 09:46 PM.
    -------------------
    Alice ^-^
    hopechasez@gmail.com
    http://alice.afyre.com

"If one must be lost, 'twill be my honor for yours. If one must be forsaken, 'twill be my soul for yours. Should death come anon, 'twill be my life for yours. I am Given."

sizzling hot siggy by MeShelle

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Default loved Rory too!

my favaorite Highlander books (whoo hoo!):
    1. Kresley Cole's MacCarrick Brother's books: Courtland, Hugh, and Ethan (which is YOUR favorite brother???)
    2. Monica McCarty's Highlander series. I mean - it has Nathan on the cover, how bad can it be? (loved Rory's story too).
    3. Hannah Howell's books. I've only read one of them but enjoyed it Hugely! ;-) I think it was called Highland Bride, and I really liked the herione - I think I put her down as one of my favorites.
    4. Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series. I can't say enough good things about this book series. I find that it is not on the romance genre shelves in the bookstore anymore but found in the literature section. It is really good.

I've read a few others. But these are the one's that stand out! Never read Julie Garwood, so maybe I should put that in my TBR.

Proud member of Lore Ladies, Lallybroch Lassies, BDB Maidens, and The Zone

Quote Originally Posted by claudia celestial girl View Post
    my favaorite Highlander books (whoo hoo!):
    1. Kresley Cole's MacCarrick Brother's books: Courtland, Hugh, and Ethan (which is YOUR favorite brother???)
    2. Monica McCarty's Highlander series. I mean - it has Nathan on the cover, how bad can it be? (loved Rory's story too).
    3. Hannah Howell's books. I've only read one of them but enjoyed it Hugely! ;-) I think it was called Highland Bride, and I really liked the herione - I think I put her down as one of my favorites.
    4. Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series. I can't say enough good things about this book series. I find that it is not on the romance genre shelves in the bookstore anymore but found in the literature section. It is really good.

I've read a few others. But these are the one's that stand out! Never read Julie Garwood, so maybe I should put that in my TBR.
    Claudia, think you would like Garwood. She's a little tamer than some, and Lynn Kurland's are the no-sex ones, but you don't mind at all, the story is so good (she incorporates time travel too).

+ Reply to Thread