+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your pet peeves

Dageus'Lass

Talking What are your pet peeves

I thought I would try something different. Name some of your pet peeves ladies and gents

My bed MUST be made in the morning or I won't sleep in it.

When you're driving and someone cuts in front of you and then slows down aghhhh I hate it

RUBBERNECKERS!! it drives me up the wall

When people talk during a movie

Default Okay

Being in a restaurant and seeing someone blow their nose at the table.

Passenger seat drivers.

Smackers while eating, Ugh!!! I hate it.

There's more but at risk of looking like Felix Unger I will stop.
    Proud member of GBOCL & SSMKA

[www.siggyjdesigns.org]

Being told what to do when the dumb event is over.

Example
    I spill some sauce on my shirt.
    "You should have screwed the lid on tighter "

:th_duhhhh-vi: Well duhh!
    I'm back and loving the new look. a little torn as I'm finding myself more behind the scenes rather then posting lol.

Default Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Mac's Man View Post
    Being told what to do when the dumb event is over.

Example
    I spill some sauce on my shirt.
    "You should have screwed the lid on tighter "

:th_duhhhh-vi: Well duhh!
    Right?!!

Small X on the AL. map... Southern Girl 24/7

RUDENESS of anykind... NO excuse for it EVER.

BAD MANNERS... If you learned good manners growing up, REMEMBER them now as an adult.

ps... I have a few quirky ones but these are the important ones to me.
    Bella... Enjoying The Read............. **Maniac # 72**

Siggy.. Kristin...
    Siggy.. MeShelle...

People not signaling when they turn or switch lanes, unless there's absolutely no traffic and less than 10 cars on the road, signal!

I hate it when I'm driving and minding my own business and all of a sudden the car in front of me stops and I have to slam on my breaks because that person decides they want to make a turn and not only did they NOT signal but they take what seems like 5 mins. to make that turn.

There have been times (usually when I have had little to no sleep and no coffee) that I've had some vicious thoughts and wanted to key someone's car.

Oh and people bumping into me, not watching where they're going like they're the only person in the world and not say "excuse me" or "sorry". I encounter this with some teenage girls at the Galleria, urgh, I so wanted to stick out one of my foot and trip them. *evil laugh* But I didn't.
    They were walking 4 side by side like they own the place and were walking right through groups of people.

What's worse than the self absorb teenagers are the guys who bump into me or try to walk over me, literally, okay so they're usually a lot taller than I am but hey, hello??? Uh down here, yeah, I'm short but I'm not invisible!

Mine are all language and grammer related, but here they are.

People who put adjectives on absolutes.

Example: “That is more unique than mine.” There is no such thing as “more unique” or “pretty unique”. Unique is an absolute. If it is unique there is nothing else like it period.

People who contradict themselves in a sentence.

Example: “I have a shirt that is exactly like that but a different color.” Then it’s NOT exactly like it is it.

People who pronounce the word “battery” like baddery. Those aren’t “D’s” people. It’s pronounced [bat-uh-ree]

Rehvenge is a dish best served hot.
    Avi and Siggy by Viking Princess

The Avenger, aka Sweetness Love (The Faery Pimp), aka Miss Benevolence, aka YouTube Princess, aka Master Instigator

When buying coffee, and a friend insists on not having any, then end up drinking all mine..... urgh

I AM A TIPSY TART!

It drives me up the wall when I let someone in my lane while driving and they don't give me a courtesy wave. The next car wanting in suffers my wrath, LOL.

I'll wave when someone lets me in and then once I'm in just to make sure they saw me wave.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Mine is a little weird and needs a little explanation. In Winder there is a McDonalds that is at a corner right beside the red light. There are two ways out of it. One is where you come right up to where the red light is and you wait until someone is nice and lets you out. The second is, you circle around the building and go out just a few feet down from the red light but it's much easier to get out at.

People will wait at the first exit until someone lets them out then they will turn at the red light in the direction of the other exit and pass right by it. They could have save the 15 minutes they just waited to get out plus not cause me to have to get stuck at the red light! It takes 30 seconds to go around the building! It's not that hard people!

::sigh:: I'm better now.
    Check out my Etsy Shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5688436

"The truth is rarely ever pure and never simple." -Oscar Wilde

"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?" - The Doctor.

+ Reply to Thread