> > >
Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would play JB and V'lane? We asked for Mac, it's the guys turn!

miss lulu

Talking Who would play JB and V'lane? We asked for Mac, it's the guys turn!

Gerard Butler is hot handsdown, but I really don't know at this moment who I'll choose.

Any opinions?

We have JB
    and
    V'lane

I thought about that too.. I don't know who would play both.. I've been thinking about for a while.. Thank you for reminding me....

Original by Viking Princess
    Once in awhile,
    Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairy tale.
    ~Author Unknown

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF RESEARCH!

miss lulu

Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    I thought about that too.. I don't know who would play both.. I've been thinking about for a while.. Thank you for reminding me....
    Not both. I meant, which guy would play JB and which will play V'lane?

And please post pictures if we have not heard of a guy you think would be perfect.

I gottcha lulu.. Thats what I meant.. I guess I didn't write what I was thinking well. .I know what you meant...lol.. Instead of dyeing my hair red I should do it blonde....lol...

miss lulu

Quote Originally Posted by MissAmy View Post
    I gottcha lulu.. Thats what I meant.. I guess I didn't write what I was thinking well. .I know what you meant...lol.. Instead of dyeing my hair red I should do it blonde....lol...

Being a red/blonde, I can understand.

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

Good luck with the red hair Miss Amy. I have red hair and it looks nice and all but it is a good hassle.

My first thought for JB was Collin Ferrell. Definitely has good looks and that Bad to the Bone attitude and doesn't give a sh*t if anybody likes it, but I'm not 100%. Brad Pitt would be my V'lane; I would follow that man to the ends of the earth if he would just promise me one week (and don't discuss politics). My other pick would be one of the guys in the thread that had the Asian & Indian guys in it. The number 2 & especially the #3 guy would do just fine!!! They have that tawny gold skin coloring and the dark good looks!

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeant View Post
    My first thought for JB was Collin Ferrell. Definitely has good looks and that Bad to the Bone attitude and doesn't give a sh*t if anybody likes it, but I'm not 100%. Brad Pitt would be my V'lane; I would follow that man to the ends of the earth if he would just promise me one week (and don't discuss politics). My other pick would be one of the guys in the thread that had the Asian & Indian guys in it. The number 2 & especially the #3 guy would do just fine!!! They have that tawny gold skin coloring and the dark good looks!
    I totally agree with Colin Ferrell he does have that bad boy image, i could see him as JB,.:happy0158:

Ever since I saw this picture---> http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/gall...ne282007/3.JPG
    GB has been JB for me.

And when you zoom in on those eyes, I see JB even more. That mystery... the brooding look... the tortured soul.

Kristin

I see that the link is now broken, so here's the wallpaper I made from that pic:

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/e...arrons_900.jpg

(And Gerry has HUGE hands, doesn't he? )
    Last edited by Beware_of_Italics; 12-02-2007 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Broken link