+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Darroc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation It's Darroc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord Master is Darroc!

I can't believe I didn't see it before, I did, I just forgot!

I was re-reading my KMM books because the withdrawal is killing me. I got to the end of Immortal (chapter 24 page 319) and noticed how it described Darroc in human form. "Tall, powerful, beautiful as all the Fae. Long gold-shot copper hair spilling to his waist. Chiseled, aristocratic face etched with disdain. Copper eyes glittering with rage.

Then look at Darkfever's description of Alina's pictured boyfriend (The Lord Master) in chapter 22 (page 276). (his hair...) was shimmering copper, streaked with gold, ...his strange copper eyesheld the arrogance and entitlement of aristocracy...scar down his left cheek...

It's Darroc, it's Darroc, it's Darroc!!! I'm all excited and knowing my luck someone else has already figured this out and I just haven't read that thread yet. But I'm positive it's him. Wouldn't Darroc be using his knowledge of the Fae realm to his advantage? Wouldn't he steal Adam's idea of finding a Sidhe-seer to help him in a world of things he can no longer see? Wouldn't he stilll know everything he did about the Hallows?

Give me feedback asap ladies. Here's one big puzzle piece found. Do you think this will drag Adam back into the story since Darroc must want him dead? Or do you think he has bigger things to worry about? Do you think I'm wrong and it can't be Darroc? If so shoot holes in my theory, I'm open to criticism. I'm so excited!!!

Debbie H

First, WELCOME to the Moning Clan! When you feel comfy, head over to the Tea Room and introduce yourself, OK?

I hope Adam does join forces with Cian, Dageus and Drustan to fight this war. And yes, we do believe the Lord Master is Darroc!

Hi! I love love love your enthusiasm, can't wait to hear more of your ideas!
    I think we all agree here that the LM is Darroc, and I for one am really hoping that we'll see Adam because of this connection. The thing that has my mind all muddled/confused/in a state of suspense is how....HOW are Barrons and Darroc connected. WHY did Darroc just walk away from Barrons? I tell ya, September can't come quick enough.
    "On day you may kiss a man you can't breath without, and find that breath is of little consequence."
    "Right, and one day my prince might come."
    'I doubt he'll be a prince, Ms. Lane. Men rarely are."

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

I didn't catch that it was Darroc the first time I read DF when it first came out, but when I reread IM last year I said OMG! It's Darroc!!!! lol Don't you LOVE that feeling when things just connect in your mind! :)

I agree with DeDe, I love your enthusiasm!!! Welcome to the Moning Clan, you have definitely found the right place if you are trying to fit all the pieces together. Hope we see lots of your theories around here! :D

And Yep, I think Darroc is the Lord Master too.

Yes, I am a Mrs. Stiffler FeverChick's Avatar

Good detective work! Karen confirmed that Darroc is the Lord Master. I believe it is in the Transcript in her part of the forum.

Default Thanks

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I've been reading KMM for about two or three years now and as far as I'm concerned she can't write them fast enough. I hope she always finds joy in writing stories for us to read.

Default Thanks

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've been reading Karen for about three years now...I think. As far as I'm concerned she can't write 'em fast enough and I hope she forever finds joy in writing lovely stories for us to drool over.

A tiny doubtful part of me says there's a slight posibility that Barrons could be a MacKeltar. Just because in BF Mac says that every time JB touches her she gets a jolt. Could this be the "Keltar-Mate" jolt. Maybe. But I mostly think JB is a suprise that we haven't contemplated yet. I just don't know if I can wait to find out what that is.

Thanks again everybody!
    Last edited by KAPierce; 03-12-2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: not done yet

+ Reply to Thread