that you probably haven't. I did this a few months ago on author Gennita Low's blog and thought it would be a fun thing for here.
1. Snuck backstage at a BB King/Ray Charles concert and met BB King while stationed in Korea. He was awesome!
2. Hopped over a railing (thank goodness there was a chair on the other side) to dance onstage with Rick Springfield and wouldn't get off until he gave me a hug, LOL.
3. Sang Dancing Queen by ABBA with the band on a cruise ship. I think enthusiasm makes up for lack of talent.
4. Gotten every job I have interviewed for. It's getting the interview that is hard, LOL.
5. Went to a taping of American Idol the first season and instead of exiting walked straight to where the judges were standing (with a cluster of people around them) and yelled Simon's name and waved him over while a PA is trying to get me to leave. He came over, said, "hello trouble." My response, "My reputation proceeds me." I got a hug and then left.
6. Haggled over the price of some knick knacks in Kenya.
7. Got kicked out of Rum Jungle in Vegas for being too drunk to stand on my sister's 21st birthday. She doesn't drink so I had to represent!
8. Stood in one of the windows in the red light district in Amsterdam. Only long enough to get my picture taken, LOL.
9. Attended the Emmys. It was boring but the Governor's Ball was fun. Free food!
10. Had jello shots eaten off of my body at my 30th birthday party.