+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: SPOILER! From Bloodfever Booklet.

miss lulu

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryle View Post
    LuLu I can see what I can do!
    Thanks!!! Nice pic btw!

Dreamfever I think will have to do with the dream world people go when they sleep. Like in the story of Jane and Aedan. In the booklet KMM mentions something about this with Mac and her dreams.

I feel that the dark figure is somehow connect to this as well. That maybe the dark figure is unable to hurt her until she fully awakens her memory on her past, which she has blocked out. And her dreams are the key to this.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by miss lulu View Post
    Thanks!!! Nice pic btw!

Dreamfever I think will have to do with the dream world people go when they sleep. Like in the story of Jane and Aedan. In the booklet KMM mentions something about this with Mac and her dreams.

I feel that the dark figure is somehow connect to this as well. That maybe the dark figure is unable to hurt her until she fully awakens her memory on her past, which she has blocked out. And her dreams are the key to this.

Any thoughts?

I would have to agree with you there. If Mac is pretending like she does not see this she may only be able to acknowledge this in her dreams. Only time will tell how significant this Dark Figure is.

Plus I think maybe we will see Alina in her dreams and she will help Mac in some way.
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

miss lulu

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryle View Post
    I would have to agree with you there. If Mac is pretending like she does not see this she may only be able to acknowledge this in her dreams. Only time will tell how significant this Dark Figure is.

Plus I think maybe we will see Alina in her dreams and she will help Mac in some way.
    That can be a very interesting event! But I think the Queen A is going to have a part in this as well. She is the one who arranged for Jane & Aedan, right?

Or.......maybe the unseelie king himself?

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Thanks!!! Nice pic btw!

Any thoughts?
    Very interesting theory!

Proud member of Lore Ladies, Lallybroch Lassies, BDB Maidens, and The Zone

Thanks!!! Nice pic btw!

Any thoughts?
    I think we'll find out who that Patrona is that the old lady mentioned. If Patrona's her mum, I think, basing myself on your theory of what Dreamfever will be about, that Mac will remember how/why she was given up for adoption. I think Mac's adoptive parents knew exactly what she and Alina were when they adopted the sisters. That's why Mac thinks of herself as 'provincial'... because her 'parents' never wanted the sisters to know what they are... especially if this Patrona is a powerful sidhe-seer like the old lady made her out to be and they're her (only?) descendants. I think they were given away to protect them.

Think Patrona's still alive? Think Mac will meet her and talk to her at last (in some shape or form... maybe it's Patrona's ghost Mac saw in Bloodfever.Basing myself on what people have said, it seems Mac recognises the shape but can't place it? Fits in with my theory, I think)? I think we'll find out soon enough... possibly in Dreamfever.

Now that's something to mull over! Ah I love speculation!

(original resident frenchie)
    ... I fear I'm losing you beneath my skin ...
    Member of the GBOCL & MMNKBD

With a dreamy far-off look
    And her nose stuck in a book

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Ohhh! Interesting theory again!

I think Mac's adoptive parents knew exactly what she and Alina were when they adopted the sisters. .... I think they were given away to protect them.
    Yeah - I'm with you on that.

miss lulu

Quote Originally Posted by stormsandsins View Post
    I think we'll find out who that Patrona is that the old lady mentioned. If Patrona's her mum, I think, basing myself on your theory of what Dreamfever will be about, that Mac will remember how/why she was given up for adoption. I think Mac's adoptive parents knew exactly what she and Alina were when they adopted the sisters. That's why Mac thinks of herself as 'provincial'... because her 'parents' never wanted the sisters to know what they are... especially if this Patrona is a powerful sidhe-seer like the old lady made her out to be and they're her (only?) descendants. I think they were given away to protect them.

Think Patrona's still alive? Think Mac will meet her and talk to her at last (in some shape or form... maybe it's Patrona's ghost Mac saw in Bloodfever.Basing myself on what people have said, it seems Mac recognises the shape but can't place it? Fits in with my theory, I think)? I think we'll find out soon enough... possibly in Dreamfever.

Now that's something to mull over! Ah I love speculation!
    On another thread, I believe I started, I mention that her dad received a phone call from an old college friend that seem to upset him somewhat more than the death of his daugther. (please forgive I do not have the book at this moment DF) What could this be?

On another thread, I believe I started, I mention that her dad received a phone call from an old college friend that seem to upset him somewhat more than the death of his daugther. (please forgive I do not have the book at this moment DF) What could this be?
    Lemme think... Wasn't that friend someone from the US government?

So what if that friend worked in a department of paranormal occurences? And somehow knows what happened and convinced him that there was nothing they could do... if only because they couldn't see Fae and because no one, especially the Gardai, would believe them. Or maybe they (gov) keep track of sidhe-seers, and they only recognised that nothing 'normal' could have caused Alina's death. The latter seems more plausible to me. Thoughts?
    Last edited by stormsandsins; 08-16-2007 at 12:11 PM. Reason: little specification there at the end

miss lulu

Quote Originally Posted by stormsandsins View Post
    Lemme think... Wasn't that friend someone from the US government?

So what if that friend worked in a department of paranormal occurences?

... ohmygod I didn't just think of this...
    I really don't know cause I don't have the book on me at the moment, but maybe the dad was just lying to her to keep her safe.

I also think that her parents only know so much about them. Like when they let Alina go to Ireland, they maybe did not know this was the place they came from?

I really don't know cause I don't have the book on me at the moment, but maybe the dad was just lying to her to keep her safe.

I also think that her parents only know so much about them. Like when they let Alina go to Ireland, they maybe did not know this was the place they came from?
    Okay, so maybe they hoped she wouldn't have turned out like her mum? Like it had skipped generations? Then they found out it hadn't when she was killed, and then tried to prevent the same from happening to Mac...

Hmm... By the way it's really fun to speculate with you, miss lulu :D

+ Reply to Thread