+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: You know I am addicted to soap

You are a lucky one.

I'm alone. Oh well.

Michael avi by Love bug Siggy by VP ,Crazy Irish Lass,Founder of The J.A.L.U and Hunters group,I secretly wish I was Mac! ,Michael Phelps & Jensen are my other DH's Miss Fever 2008, Team Eric!

Quote Originally Posted by melissa View Post
    any chance he has a brother - about my age???
    He has a brother but he is nothing like him, Although his older half brother is awesome but he is happily married so unfortunately he is out of the question.

Anita it is okay to be alone for a bit you are young and in college.
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

Oh well - I am not really interested anyway. But I wouldn't wanna pass up a good thing!
    A Viking Princess creation
    Founding Trinity of the Highland Honey Club
    "Oh great woman of wonder, wearer of the overflowing bodice and blue underwear, please bless us with your presence!"
    Maniac Member #28

Quote Originally Posted by melissa View Post
    Oh well - I am not really interested anyway. But I wouldn't wanna pass up a good thing!
    Well if for some strange reason things end up on the rocks I will keep you in mind but I don't see it happening.

Awe, Cheryle, that's just too cute! My DH does that too....kind of. See, I use the 'scraps' when I make soaps. Heaven forbid I use a REAL bar!!!! So I know what scraps I have left and what's in the shower. So when I smell a different scent wafting out of the bathroom I go to my stash of wrapped soaps for consumers and look to see what's missing. And he doesn't even know how to hide the fact that he stole a soap! You know what he does? He simply slips the bar out of the wrapper, leaves the wrapper and takes the soap!!!! Apparently he's too good for scraps....
    You say you want some soaps, lotions and candles that smell like your favorite man or woman??? www.solocreations.ecrater.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryle View Post
    Ummm yes VP I do, I have been married for a few years. Believe me when I say nothing dirty happens every morning.
    Did no one but me catch this? So ummmm Cheryle, we can assume that the dirtiness is occurring, just not every morning?

Quote Originally Posted by ginaj View Post
    Awe, Cheryle, that's just too cute! My DH does that too....kind of. See, I use the 'scraps' when I make soaps. Heaven forbid I use a REAL bar!!!! So I know what scraps I have left and what's in the shower. So when I smell a different scent wafting out of the bathroom I go to my stash of wrapped soaps for consumers and look to see what's missing. And he doesn't even know how to hide the fact that he stole a soap! You know what he does? He simply slips the bar out of the wrapper, leaves the wrapper and takes the soap!!!! Apparently he's too good for scraps....
    Just like a man. Trying to be all sneaky and stuff!

Rehvenge is a dish best served hot.
    Avi and Siggy by Viking Princess

The Avenger, aka Sweetness Love (The Faery Pimp), aka Miss Benevolence, aka YouTube Princess, aka Master Instigator

Quote Originally Posted by Apryl View Post
    Did no one but me catch this? So ummmm Cheryle, we can assume that the dirtiness is occurring, just not every morning?

Just like a man. Trying to be all sneaky and stuff!
    Yeah, TRYING is the key word...

LMAO! They never seem to get it quite right, do they?

fantasydragon

Quote Originally Posted by Anita View Post
    I'm alone. Oh well.
    Honey, there are a bit of us alone and that is an ok position to be in!!! Why? Because we are strong women and can handle not having a man at the moment! Plus, when we do get a man, we can try all the soaps out on him....

Besides, I've found being alone allows me to "sample" without getting into trouble.

+ Reply to Thread