> > >
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream wish

Default Dream wish

Now I suddenly realize as I'm re-writing this message is that my first one contained a huge spoiler for Beyond the highland mist. I don't always enjoy spoilers, espescialy when I haven't read the book yet. But I still want to ask the question for...well....my imagination runs wild with it

As Adam Black was my very first Karen Moning novel I read he holds a special place inside my heart. Now in Beyond the highland mist Hawk looks into the eyes of Adam and..........well all of you who've read the book know what happens. For me that moment was hilarious :happy0158:

I just wonder, with what kind of man would you love to do that and be your dream wish? For me Julian McMahon is just the personafacation of such a man. I just don't know if he has any Fae blood....though he has Irish ancestors

Love,
    Dark-Huntress
    Forgive me father for I have sinned, but can you blame me with all those highlanders playing with my mind!

Hmmm good question Dark-Huntress. For me I, just love Clive Owen, I first saw him in Arthur and Woah!! He is yummy!

Dark-Huntress, this is where I brag. Look who has BOTH arms wrapped around me, LOL.

Don't worry about posting spoilers in here. If people don't want to know spoilers they shouldn't be reading in here. There's a summary if they want to know what the book is about but inside the rooms we will be discussing them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

ooooooh... can I have 2?

I can't decide! I'm torn between Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    Dark-Huntress, this is where I brag. Look who has BOTH arms wrapped around me, LOL.

Don't worry about posting spoilers in here. If people don't want to know spoilers they shouldn't be reading in here. There's a summary if they want to know what the book is about but inside the rooms we will be discussing them.
    Dang Leiha I thought I had seen a pic with you and Julian McMahon! I loved him in Charmed, I have not seen Nip Tuck but heard that is a great show.
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

Cheryle, I avoided Nip/Tuck because I thought the surgeries would be too much for me but my friend sent me the DVDs to watch and I'm totally hooked. It's WAY over the top and totally shocking but totally fun. Can I say like totally anymore, LOL. Since I watch it on my puter I just surf the web during the surgery and listen so I don't miss any dialogue.

Owh Leiha, you lucky, lucky....... Why owh why do I live here in this teeny, tiny little country!!!! Julian is so Is he realy that big......tall for dang....I love every inch of that man's body. And Nip/Tuck, yes the surgeries are very real but the drama between Dr.Troy and Dr. McNamara, lovin' it.

Leiha, that is a moment to savor and I'm green with envy at this side of the computer :D

Love,
    Dark-Huntress

I'm just really that short.

When they were taking a pic I was saying get the arms get the arms, since he had BOTH arms wrapped around me and I wanted everyone to see it.

It was a fun moment and he was a really nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KMM Fan#1 View Post
    ooooooh... can I have 2?

I can't decide! I'm torn between Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig!!!!
    Chick, we really need to talk..... this loving the same guy thing is totally not cool.

Okay, okay.... since Lina already mentioned two of my favorite guys. *sigh* I'll mention 2 others but from the world of tennis: Roger Federer and Marat Safin. Those two wet my panties. LOL.
    I can resist everything except temptation........

I have to go with Sean Patrick Flanery on this one. Loved him in Boondock Saints. He is just too sexy. And I love Irish accents! Norman Reedus isn't too bad in this movie either.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...1/untitled.jpg
    I'm not nice or real. I'm EVIL and IMAGINARY.

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
    Don't let the bastards grind you down.
    ~A Handmaid's Tale