> > >
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where is the Unsilee King now???

Cool Where is the Unsilee King now???

Well, That a question that has been bottering me since his apperance in this book, and though the Highlander Saga...

Where is he?, what happened between he and the queen?, is he as sexy as I imagine?, could his hearth of ice melt someday? could I melt it? (lol, sorry I just have to put it :D) and what will happen now?, after we got a glimpse of the future from our queen in the Spell of the Highlander end...

Well, this and more are some of those things that keep your mind wandering, and in truth I hope that KMM some day answer this.

Besides, The highlander Saga have to continue...
    It just to great to die there!
    -THE ULTIMATE E-READING MANIAC-

"In order to be walked on, you have to be lying down"
    -Justarys piece of wisdom

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by miss lulu View Post
    Justary & JO,

But I'm going to throw you a curve ball, what if JB and the unseelie king were one and the same?

How can this be? Well what if Queen A had cursed him and had weaked herself in the process. Leaving him to look for the book and may explain why no one is able to locate either of them.

I like Jo's theory. It works, but just to keep the theories going I add a different take on it.

I posted somthing like this in the past. What if JB is the writier of the Dark Book. Remeber how it says that just holding copies of the real book can turn a human into something else. Well I do not see anything that would lend me to believe this with JB. Sure he's a A**H*le but still acts normal, just cocky. And also JB knows way too much for him not to be as old as the royal fae. Queen A (60,000 y.o.) Unseelie King (?00,000 y.o.).

And to back up Jo, remeber in one of the treaser how JB tells Mac "I will never be like V'lane". He has to be royal or at least fae! He knows him. And the fae don't interact with humans only Adam. Another thing, if you guys read *Spell* in the last few chapters, Queen A says somthing like this "The unseelie royal princes who rape women mindless by death-by-sex". Sorry I don't have the book on me at the moment. But V'lane seems to fit that discription well. So, JB has to be someone very important to know all about the fae, their culture, religion, rules, royal people!

He understands the way they think, not even the druids or Lucan know as much as he.
    What an intriguing theory!!!!!! I think JB is a Druid, but I have wondered about his swiftness, ability to move among the shades, knowledge of so many subjects, secrecy, how he knows where to be at just the right time and the placement of his bookstore (between good/evil, holding everything at bay for the moment in a way...)

and just WHAT is he hiding in the bowels of his building???? LOL, I'm getting off topic here

I thought he was in fary.

Michael avi by Love bug Siggy by VP ,Crazy Irish Lass,Founder of The J.A.L.U and Hunters group,I secretly wish I was Mac! ,Michael Phelps & Jensen are my other DH's Miss Fever 2008, Team Eric!

I just finished reading ITD recently and I am insanely curious about why(well not really the why I can guess that much ) and when QA and UK got together for their first sexy rendezvous. Then he tricks into coming back their to gloat so he can smex her up again. Why did QA, knowing he was bad, go to bed with him in the first place? She just couldn't resist or something?
    Girls Gone Pri-ya! Fevercon 2010

Maniac

Default ITD

Can someone tell me where in the $#%& can you get this book. I have tried every online bookstore and just cant seem to get my hands (or eyes) on it. I just want to read it!

Quote Originally Posted by FaeOfGlenElandra View Post
    I just finished reading ITD recently and I am insanely curious about why(well not really the why I can guess that much ) and when QA and UK got together for their first sexy rendezvous. Then he tricks into coming back their to gloat so he can smex her up again. Why did QA, knowing he was bad, go to bed with him in the first place? She just couldn't resist or something?
    the way I read it QA just couldn't resist his skilled loving. OBTW, I like the line about the blood red moon when he finally fully had her. great writitng Karen!

Quote Originally Posted by upbeatgapeach View Post
    Can someone tell me where in the $#%& can you get this book. I have tried every online bookstore and just cant seem to get my hands (or eyes) on it. I just want to read it!
    Sorry for the double posting, instead of looking for just "Into the Dreaming" look for the anthology "Tapestry", into the dreaming is in it and Tapestry is easier to find. Dreaming is our of publication, I think that is what I remember. I have found it at used bookstores though. (McKays in Chat'nooga to be exact, 2 of them. Gave away one.)