+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naked Dreams

Mistress of the Pink Whip QueenBoadica's Avatar

Unhappy Naked Dreams

Yeah, I have all sorts of strange dreams...

So, I had a dream last night I was at a pool for some school event. And after swimming, I had to get changed. But there was no changing room, it was just out in the open for miles around. Except there was one big palm tree. So, me being me, I try to go duck behind the palm tree to take my bathing suit off. I have the top part off and I look up and there is John. Now, John was a guy I went to Junior High with and haven't seen since I was 15. John was my dentist's son and one of two fraternal twins. John was also a follower; seemed like a nice guy and I think was, but had all of the future fraternity boys as his friends. So, in my dream, John has now seen me topless and walks away. I frantically put on my clothes and run around the tree to see where John has gone and boom! He is talking to the first guy I had a crush on in the 7th grade and they are snickering. Then he's walking up to the guy I had my first kiss with when I was 15. They start snickering. Then he's talking to the Russian exchange student I took chemistry with in high school. And he luckily just blushes and doesn't laugh, but still mortifying. Then he walks over to a guy I dated in college, who takes a big old belly laugh about it. He goes through every guy I have ever had feelings for, ever! I try to catch up to him, to make him stop, but I can never catch him in time. He was just reaching the Guy when my damn alarm finally work me up!

(Note to self: do not read threads about bad high school and junior high things before going to bed, talk of NKOTB and Hansen can give you nightmares! Also, remember to turn phone volume on as vibrate mode does not wake you up till the phone knocks something off the table!)

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point.~Blaise Pascal Pensées
    My Blog: http://queenboadica.blogspot.com/

LMAO!!! I love your dreams, QB. I think that this one is telling you that you have unfinished business (the whole not being able to catch John thing). You got to get the situation with The Guy resolved!

Rehvenge is a dish best served hot.
    Avi and Siggy by Viking Princess

The Avenger, aka Sweetness Love (The Faery Pimp), aka Miss Benevolence, aka YouTube Princess, aka Master Instigator

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBoadica View Post
    (Note to self: do not read threads about bad high school and junior high things before going to bed, talk of NKOTB and Hansen can give you nightmares! Also, remember to turn phone volume on as vibrate mode does not wake you up till the phone knocks something off the table!)
    Queen, after all of the gratuitous mentions of your boobage, of course you're going to start having boobage dreams! No more Hanson for you girl!

"You give me FEVER, when you kiss me, FEVER when you hold me tight.....
    FAE FEVER....in the morning,FEVER all through the night....."

Proud member of the GBOCL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a Tipsy Tart!!!
    Awesome (and humorous) siggy generously provided by Viking Princess!!!

I'm with Apryl.. Your dreams are too funny...lol

Original by Viking Princess
    Once in awhile,
    Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairy tale.
    ~Author Unknown

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF RESEARCH!

Gosh you poor girl you have the oddest dreams! I hope you are feeling better now!
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

Wow seriously QB what do you eat before you go to bed??
    Your dreams are hilarious!

Mandy xxx

Thank you to the one and only VP

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

lol!!!! Only you would have that kinda dream and STILL misspell hanson. I think you did it on purpose to see if I would bother correcting you again. You know me too well. That is NOT nice!

mmmm - gotta go with Apryl here. Unresolved issues with the guy, you really need to get them settled.

and seriously - if you would just jump the guy, you would be too busy before bedtime (and after!) to be having any conservations about Hanson and then the dreams would just go away.
    A Viking Princess creation
    Founding Trinity of the Highland Honey Club
    "Oh great woman of wonder, wearer of the overflowing bodice and blue underwear, please bless us with your presence!"
    Maniac Member #28

Yeah, I agree with Apryl, sounds like you have unfinished business or insecurity about something, perhaps a secret?

I had a naked dream once (about the only one I remember having), actually I was just topless and boy was I surprised how NOT shy I was about it. lol

Mistress of the Pink Whip QueenBoadica's Avatar

Not everything is about the GUY! Come on, everyone has naked dreams!!

of course, melissa tormenting me might be causing me anxiety and nervousness...maybe I should go on vacation, to get away from this pressure...

+ Reply to Thread