+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why...

Default Why...

Why do you think, at one of the very first meetings between Mac and JZB, JZB tries and terrorize her by taking one big lick on Mac's neck?

The strong hold on her ribs and the threats I get, but the licking is a little odd.

Also when he threatens her (poor Mac) that he can arrange for her to meet the Unseelie is he talking about tossing her outside in the dark or something else?

Just my two cents.

Debbie H

Talking

Do you think he was testing he convictions of trying to find Allina's murderer and wanted to see how determined she was? He thinks if he can scare her enough, she will cave. The lick thing, mmmm, what was the question? May have been another attempt to scare her away with the thought of him taking her. Maybe not. It was hot anyway!

Yeah the licking is odd. Oddly hot! I read that a couple of times (10) and I think at the beginning he's really just trying to scare the crap out of her and get her to leave it alone and go home. I think the licking thing is just part of that and Karen's way of dangling the vampirical carrot under our noses. I don't think he's a vampire though.

Quote Originally Posted by highlanderlas View Post
    Do you think he was testing he convictions of trying to find Allina's murderer and wanted to see how determined she was? He thinks if he can scare her enough, she will cave. The lick thing, mmmm, what was the question? May have been another attempt to scare her away with the thought of him taking her. Maybe not. It was hot anyway!
    I have to agree with you on that one Debbie.
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Default Lamb in a City of Wolves ...

A Lamb in a City of Wolves ... that's what he called her. And then the lick along her jugular vein. It was a clear allusion to either vampirism or werewoflism. I think it's a clue about who/what he is. It goes with the moment in the cave in BF where he exposes her neck then starts breathing real hard, as if with regret.

Oh yeah - and it was hot, too!!

Also when he threatens her (poor Mac) that he can arrange for her to meet the Unseelie is he talking about tossing her outside in the dark or something else?
    I never thought about that before. I assumed he meant to toss her out the door into the dark. But maybe ...
    Last edited by claudia celestial girl; 04-23-2008 at 04:27 AM.

Proud member of Lore Ladies, Lallybroch Lassies, BDB Maidens, and The Zone

Never really put too much thought into it before.
    HOT!!! Can't... Think... Now...

FEEL YOUR BOOBIES. HELP SAVE SECOND BASE!

Deus nobiscum quis contra Conoga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claudia celestial girl View Post
    A Lamb in a City of Wolves ... that's what he called her. And then the lick along her jugular vein. It was a clear allusion to either vampirism or werewoflism. I think it's a clue about who/what he is. It goes with the moment in the cave in BF where he exposes her neck then starts breathing real hard, as if with regret.
    i agree with the above but i dont remember him licking her neck and breathing hard in the cave..... ????? howd i miss that??

Mega Maniac

maybe to scare her, maybe he is an vampire, maybe it was just something

Snow Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Mac's Man View Post
    Why do you think, at one of the very first meetings between Mac and JZB, JZB tries and terrorize her by taking one big lick on Mac's neck?

The strong hold on her ribs and the threats I get, but the licking is a little odd.

Just my two cents.
    Maybe he's just trying to intimidate and her and really scare the crap out of her. You know see what she's really made out of. Most girls would be screaming their heads off for help.

Member 221

Exclamation Terrorize ?!!!! I didn't think that...

I took it as another clue of KMM's for us to figure what JZB is.She's trying to give random clues...
    I really don't feel the vampire persona being introduced though. A vampire would have scraped her throat with long, sharp fangs...
    Or at the very least, smiled to show his pearly whites.

I don't believe the action of the licking the neck was to terrorize.
    Now, I can think of plenty of other reasons for that action, yet I'll name just a few for you.
    TO :
    Dominate.
    Irritate.
    Arouse.
    Confuse.
    Exasperate.
    Frustrate.
    Annoy.
    Quiet, as to 'shut her up'.
    Yes to all the above cause a lick on my neck would p*ss me off to no end.
    From a stranger anyway.LOL!

"...meet the Unseelie..." is in reference to something else entirely,
    probably sexual and THAT would cause terror.
    Perhaps teach Mac instant caution.
    Be aware.
    Observation.
    Fear.
    Don't you think so ?!
    Last edited by *Jo*; 04-24-2008 at 01:27 AM.

+ Reply to Thread