+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 152 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Casting: Who do you think should play Jericho?

Default Movie Casting: Who do you think should play Jericho?

Please only post your thoughts on who should play Jericho and why, not for any other characters.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

This is a hard one. I still haven't found an actor that I think is him. As much as I love Gerard Butler, I don't really see him as Jericho. It will probably have to be a newcomer for this one

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    This is a hard one. I still haven't found an actor that I think is him. As much as I love Gerard Butler, I don't really see him as Jericho. It will probably have to be a newcomer for this one
    Agreed. I see him as more of a Highlander than JZB. I'm still looking for the ideal guy to play him though...I think it might have to be someone we've never heard of before, that way we don't have any preconceived notions. David Boreanaz was virtually unheard of before Buffy, and just look at him now. Oh Seeley Booth, you and your ways. But I digress...yeah, I have no idea for JZB...

Maniac

I have already posted in another tread that Michael Fassbender would be great as JZB. His image was the first I thought of when reading the Fever Books.

How about Christian Bale?

Quote Originally Posted by brandi View Post
    I have already posted in another tread that Michael Fassbender would be great as JZB. His image was the first I thought of when reading the Fever Books.
    I was going to mention Michael Fassbender too. Excellent! But I'm still unsure just which character? He has an extreme sexy factor that perhaps puts him as V'lane in my mind. If you've seen him in Hex you know why.

I'm going to suggest Richard Armitage instead as a very good possiblity for JZB.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sue71; 04-29-2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: added pic of Richard Armitage
    Play with fire, Dani, you know what you get.... ~Ryodan

Default for JB

Don't like C. Bale, too "cute". JB has ancient air about him, maturity, knowledge, secrets, & controlled sexual heat . As much as I like GB, I almost think he is too "cute" to play JB. I like him better in a comedy or a lighter type film, even though he makes a h*ll of a medieval man, that being said I do think he should be in the Fever series. I can't think of anybody that really fits the mold. However, Antoniao Banderas might fill the role.

Went back on one of the older boards when we were talking about who should play JB & V'lane. I forgot the guy I mentioned there. Oded Fehr, the guy from the Mummy, how could I forget????!!! He just looks like JB to me!!! He would have to have the longer hair like he had in the Mummy. Man oh man, what he could do for me
    He is just a bad girls dream!! Sorry I am still so puter challanged I can't post a pix, but if someone could post the pix of him from the Mummy, you will see what I mean
    Last edited by jeant; 04-29-2008 at 03:12 PM. Reason: forgot Oded!!

JZB would be really hard to cast. His image is constantly changing in my head and I can not think of who would be good as him.
    I will have to do some research.
    Come right in here men. Now please take off all your clothes. I think I could find the perfect JZB that way.

Maybe Edward Norton. He is very sexy and can do dark really well. He is such a great actor. He would have to bulk up a little but he would make a good JZB. If you look at his pics from the illusionist he has that old look in his eyes.

[QUOTE=jeant;210168]Don't like C. Bale, too "cute". JB has ancient air about him, maturity, knowledge, secrets, & controlled sexual heat . As much as I like GB, I almost think he is too "cute" to play JB. I like him better in a comedy or a lighter type film, even though he makes a h*ll of a medieval man, that being said I do think he should be in the Fever series. I can't think of anybody that really fits the mold. However, Antoniao Banderas might fill the role.

Went back on one of the older boards when we were talking about who should play JB & V'lane. I forgot the guy I mentioned there. Oded Fehr, the guy from the Mummy, how could I forget????!!! He just looks like JB to me!!! He would have to have the longer hair like he had in the Mummy. Man oh man, what he could do for me
    He is just a bad girls dream!! Sorry I am still so puter challanged I can't post a pix, but if someone could post the pix of him from the Mummy, you will see what I mean QUOTE]
    Here you go....

Siggy by the talented VP

+ Reply to Thread