+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Casting: Who do you think should play Jericho?

Maniac
    singapore, the little red dot on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Fagan View Post
    How about Christian Bale?
    No way... Christian Bale is not sexy enough for Jericho. I think Jericho needs a really dark and mysterious person. But Christian could play Christian though

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by kassykitty4 View Post
    My vote is for Gerard Butler. He is a great actor, he can definitely play dark (he was Dracula and the Phantom in "The Phantom of the Opera." He is layered, dark and hot! He would be great.
    I agree. But his features are a tad too old. He certainly fits hot, sexy and adorable too. When it comes to him laughing at MacHalo, he wouldnt seem too out of place considering all the previous aloof factions

Maniac

What about Keanu Reaves or Brad Pitt? I loved how sexy, aloof and mysterious Brad was in Troy. Keanu Reaves has that aristocratic look that would fit JZB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess9899 View Post
    You know I can see him as the "vampire" Malluce. (sorry if i get the names of characters mixed up I have a headache) He could totally pull it off and he has that victorian era look about him that Malluce was so fond of. He also has that PRESENCE that Malluce had (as well as JZB) and Mac said Malluce was goodlooking in a vamp sort of way.
    I thought the same thing when I saw the picture of the actor who plays Eric Northman.. He would make a perfect Malluce. He's not at all how I see Jericho.
    Last edited by Wildernessgirl; 11-28-2008 at 10:41 AM.

Default Jericho is uncastable...

However...I think Carter Oosterhouse from HGTV would be a good fit, except for the fact that he smiles too much and ISN'T an actor...oh well. I can dream

Maniac

There is only one Jericho...Gerard Butler!

Question How about this guy?

He plays a main character on All My Children, done other soaps before. He does dark and enigmatic well.
    Attached Images

Palm trees Bahamas
    Picture courtesy of Webshots

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by CandiD. View Post
    Jonathan Rhys Meyers is too slender to play Barrons. Even if he beefed up for the role, I still don't think he'd be big enough. One actor that came to mind for me is Rufus Sewell. He's not attractive in the conventional sense, but then I got the impression that neither is Barrons. I can't post pics yet so look him up.
    Gotta agree on this one.
    I don't think Barrons is typical eye candy. Sure he's sexy as hell but its not so much about his appearance. I think a lot of the actors mentioned here are pretty boys or they don't have the ability to have that look about the eyes, something ancient and primal.

Christian Bale as JZB and Orlando Bloom as V'lane with Bradd Pitt playing Christian MacKeltar(either of the last two could easily switch places)

How about Hugh Jackman? He looked pretty hot in Australia.

+ Reply to Thread