> > >
Page 116 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1515

Thread: Movie Casting: Who do you think should play Jericho?

Default Movie Casting: Who do you think should play Jericho?

Please only post your thoughts on who should play Jericho and why, not for any other characters.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Every now and than I repeat myself. LOL
    HENRY CAVELL

Im not sure if he was mentioned here yet, but I think that Manu Bennett would be really good for the role ( Crixus from new Spartacus tv series) he would look sexy with jzb longish hairdo me thinks..:)

Maniac

In the first place, Barrons is tall. That rules out all the good looking, but height-challenged actors like Colin Farrell. My vote would go to Eric Bana. Tall, great build and darkly handsome.

Maniac

i had a hard time finding anyone remotely close to the barrons in my head... but the best actor that i found was steve bacic
    Attached Images Attached Images

Maniac

I don't know if he has been mentioned (and I am not going to look through all 116 pages to see if he was), but I kind of like Karl Urban as Jericho. He is a beautiful man and all male. He was in Lord of the Rings and I just spotted him in the Chronicles of Riddick (where he has long black hair) and he is just beautiful. Here are a couple of links to photos: http://humina.com/kurban/karl-promo2.jpg and http://humina.com/kurban/eomer-promo1.jpg

Maniac

Im agree that wither Scott Elrod or Eduardo Verastegui would be able to pull of the character of JZB!!!!

Billy Wirth!!!!! Although he may be too old now....he was hot back in the day...Grrrr.

Attached Images Attached Images

SSMKA & MMNKBD

Maniac

Default JBZ

Okay So I have had quite a time to think about this subject. I think that Jericho should be Michael Shanks, Why you say, cause I feel that after seeing play the bad boy role in Burn Notice that he'd can pull off being a bit of a bad boy, Also when he was on Smallville he was awesome as Hawkman, that man can seriously pull off the hero complex. It also helps that he is incredibly sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fagan View Post
    How about Christian Bale?
    nooooo.. anybody but him. Although he is super gorgeous.. he only has one acting voice.. that raspy Batman voice he does for ALL of his characters he plays. He did it in Terminator too and I couldn't focus on anything else.

Plus I've heard about his drama-queen moments he's had with crew on his movies so I've gradually started to like him less and less.

He's a hottie.. I do agree with that.

I have no idea who should play JZB. I'm gonna think long and hard about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by bellanovirose View Post
    Okay So I have had quite a time to think about this subject. I think that Jericho should be Michael Shanks, Why you say, cause I feel that after seeing play the bad boy role in Burn Notice that he'd can pull off being a bit of a bad boy, Also when he was on Smallville he was awesome as Hawkman, that man can seriously pull off the hero complex. It also helps that he is incredibly sexy.
    oooohhh.. that's not a bad idea! He's not super well known but sometimes those are the types needed for these roles. It could make his career.