> > >
Page 150 of 152 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152 LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1515

Thread: Movie Casting: Who do you think should play Jericho?

Default Movie Casting: Who do you think should play Jericho?

Please only post your thoughts on who should play Jericho and why, not for any other characters.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Maniac

Noah Mills looks good to me, Kat!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlene50 View Post
    Noah Mills looks good to me, Kat!
    You should see him in "Sex and the City 2" -- then he'd look REAL good to you! ;-)
    Kat
    Proud Member of the SSMKA, GBOCL & A.M.A.D.A.N.

Keepin' the board alive, one post at a time.

Maniac

I'm going to have to watch that movie again! Which character did he play?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlene50 View Post
    I'm going to have to watch that movie again! Which character did he play?
    He was the smoking hot brother at the wedding in the opening scene that Samantha got jiggy with.

Here's the KMM thread on him.

Maniac

Ohhh, great thread! I will have to watch for him the next time I see that movie!

Maniac

Love all of the guys mentioned this year, last year, etc. Two things that are often overlooked when dream casting is the age and the size of our dream JZB. If Dreamworks waits too long, all of our favorites will be too old. Look at True Blood. If the series runs much longer they will need botox.

The size of our JZB is another important consideration. All of the beautiful models are too small. They need to be under 6'2", I believe, and thin. it seems that the male models are required to be thinner every year. Of coarse, if all of the other people in the movie are small, it would work.

Jason has the size and age going for him. He is an experienced actor and willing to change his appearance to fit the role. He has an exotic look, plus, currently he is not in a series.

Whoever they chose, I wish something was being done to get these books on the screen.

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by lolqmik View Post
    Love all of the guys mentioned this year, last year, etc. Two things that are often overlooked when dream casting is the age and the size of our dream JZB. If Dreamworks waits too long, all of our favorites will be too old. Look at True Blood. If the series runs much longer they will need botox.

The size of our JZB is another important consideration. All of the beautiful models are too small. They need to be under 6'2", I believe, and thin. it seems that the male models are required to be thinner every year. Of coarse, if all of the other people in the movie are small, it would work.

Jason has the size and age going for him. He is an experienced actor and willing to change his appearance to fit the role. He has an exotic look, plus, currently he is not in a series.

Whoever they chose, I wish something was being done to get these books on the screen.

Here here. Momoa all the way! He fits and I think he can do it. Once Barrons was rendered attractive, I thought of Momoa. He's someone who could put off people in the beginning, but then turn you on later. Also his eyes are really expressive.

).
    5. Goran Visnjic (Yes, the guy from ER. He is pretty mysterious looking).

Any thoughts on these hotties?[/QUOTE]

I love the suggestion of Goran Visnjiv, but how old is he now? How about a beefy Gavin Rossdale lead singer from the band Bush?

Maniac

JASON MOMOA is the perfect jericho barrons !!!

Maniac

Edgar Remirez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SHOULD PLAY BARRONS YOU CRAZY PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!