> > >
Page 99 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Casting: Who do you think should play Jericho?

Default Movie Casting: Who do you think should play Jericho?

Please only post your thoughts on who should play Jericho and why, not for any other characters.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

You left out Eric Etebari, the guy that's been used in a lot of siggies, avis and lets not forget, Victoria's videos. If I can't have him I'm good with Julian M.

Quote Originally Posted by bahopkins View Post
    OK... so here goes nothin.... We all know what opinions are like!! And yes everybody is entiled to their own...

Honestly I don't know that there is a man alive that can live up to my vision on JB. However Gerard Butler is pretty close. I would have never thought of Jullian M, or Goran V, but they are both good choices too. The guy from the Mummy... I just don't see it. I agree that he is too old, but there is just something about him that blocks him from my vision of JB. Johnathan Rhys, well he is fine... but it could be like saying lets give the roll to Orlando Bloom, just doesn't work for me. Not old enough... not built enough... not worldly enough. JB has a presence.. charisimatic, authoritive, imposing but all wrapped up in this perfect package. Dont get me wrong... I LOVE Gerard Butler and could see him dressed in the very best of designer clothes driving around in the very fastest and most expensive flashy cars... but I'm not sure if he is intense enough.... Jullian M... well anyone that watched Charmed would see that he has the brooding imposing thing down, and goran V... well lets forget ER for a moment and remember Practical Magic... that is probably the closest to JB that I can think of. Viggo Mortensen... well there is another choice... and one more... David Boreanz (forgive my spelling been up all night) Broody vampire with a soul... has the right build, right height... can be VERY intense... there are a lot of choices too bad we cant just take the qualities that we like from each of the guys that we like and make one perfect JB. So that is my rambling opinion on this subject...

Beth Hopkins

HE HE now I feel really stupid... I thought that was Ryan Reynolds.... I'ts been a while since I was on here.. I didn't see the video.

Hey Everyone,

I think Barrons should be played by someone new!!!!!

Gerard Butler, Hugh Jackman, Karl Urban even Julian M. are too known in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I love them all but it's hard to see any of them as JB.

But check out Gilles Marini here. Pretty hot huh?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Maniac

Default casting for barrons

Eric Banna from Star Trek....very hot!!!

Beth Hopkins

Oh yeah... forgot about him!! He was great in The Other Boelyn Girl!!

OMG, would love to see Colin Farrell-it's who I picture and he has such awesome bad boy look to him, awesome with ink on him! And Gilles-He even has the accent I always think of when I "Hear" JB speak!
    Last edited by acamk067; 11-27-2009 at 10:12 AM.

Maniac

Wow, alot of great choices. When I picture JB, I see tall, dripping elegance in an Armani suit, beautiful and well built, dark skin and arrogance. Pierce Brosnan from 18/20 years ago. Thats who I see.

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Sue71 View Post
    I was going to mention Michael Fassbender too. Excellent! But I'm still unsure just which character? He has an extreme sexy factor that perhaps puts him as V'lane in my mind. If you've seen him in Hex you know why.

I'm going to suggest Richard Armitage instead as a very good possiblity for JZB.
    I agree with Richard Armitage.. from the image posted, he looks dark, mature and sexual!!

Maniac

Default Ditto!!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic girl View Post
    I just saw Lost in Austen and I thought of the perfect guy to play JB: Elliot Cowan. Yum! :)
    I agree! I just saw it, and Barrons came to mind when Elliot was standing wet in the fountain. Never during the whole movie did I realize just how powerful his body looked until I could see through his shirt. He scowls perfectly throughout the whole movie. I think he'd make a great Barrons!!

Maniac

Default Clive Owen

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBoadica View Post
    Okay, picture the scene...dark, sort of creepy bookstore. Walking around, scared to death, shades outside, pressing forth as close as they can get, coming for you. Evil rhino-boy-eating vampire lurking in the shadows, wearing a grim reaper costume just to freak you out. Former fae dark lord, who also happens to be your sister's ex and possible killer, out there, looking for a book which can give him seemingly unending power. You have been forced to die your hair, change your wardrobe and chase your nausea around town and once again you are in something slinky, slutty and black. You walk down stairs, look around and...

...see this lying on your couch. Now tell me, would you really care if the world was coming to an end or would you just hike up that slinky, slutty skirt and climb on top?

If you couldn't tell, my vote is for Clive Owen.
    Clive Owen is the first person I thought of. He has the rough edges, necessary roughness, and also the British elegance to pull off the Armani suits. I also picture JZB as imposing, so a couple of extra pounds in muscle for the role would be perfect!