> > >
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Druids ?

Maniac

Default 5 Druids ?

Hey, I'm Gena and i am from Portugal, finished reading the H-Spell - love it, but have a question ? - At the end the Fae Queen talks abou 5 powerful Druids - Who are the others? - I count 3 - Drustan, Dageus and Cian.

Is there others books that i don't know?

Thanks a lot

Gena

Hi Gena.
    I'm not sure who all 5 are, but I do know the only books KMM has are the ones on her website.
    Sorry I can't be more helpful.

miss lulu

Gena

KMM mentions that we will meet a new Kelter in the Fever series, so I'm quessing that would make #4. Their is also a family, Sinclair, I believe to Druids. If I'm wrong please correct me. But maybe someone from that family could be another Druid?

#5 could also be Aeaden(spelling?) from Into the Dreaming. He was trained by the unseelie king himself to become his vengeance. So he can be a type of Druid.

A lot of people here think JB is one of the five Druids the Queen needs. I wishing that maybe JB is not one of them but something different, more unique.

Debbie H

Hi, Gena. to the Clan! The others are right, Karen has said we will meet a new Kelter in the Bloodfever book. Now we just have to wait until Oct 16th to find out who it is. Although Lina and Leiha have ARC's, stinkers!:D

Okay, so I'm probably way out, but this seems like the spot to mention my delusion.

Adam is human now. But would the Queen really make him so, with no powers , knowing what is to come???? Like maybe druid-like powers. Also, Mac will need help from other sidhe seer buddies. Why not the wife of Amadan??

I've had the same thoughts TC. I figure we will have to wait and see when Bloodfever comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by tcdarcy7 View Post
    Okay, so I'm probably way out, but this seems like the spot to mention my delusion.

Adam is human now. But would the Queen really make him so, with no powers , knowing what is to come???? Like maybe druid-like powers. Also, Mac will need help from other sidhe seer buddies. Why not the wife of Amadan??
    I thought the same thing, TC! But that just be wishful thinking on my part, because I can't bear to let Adam's story be the last time we see him. :-)

Excellent. You know, Adam had been bugging KMM for so long to tell his story. Maybe he's not ready to let go yet either.

Well, Iīm in with the popular opinion.

We still have a lot to look froward in the Fever series.
    There are many characters that we will see again (remember at the end of spell?.... Cian Got a look of the queen and she has been recluiting the best of the best. There is a war coming and we are just gattering the weapons!)

Besides, everyone though that Dageus was the last of the powerfull druids and then without expecting it we got Cian too. What else is there we donīt know???

So the best advice to all is to wait (Yeah! I know, is killing me too!!!), but hey!, at least we know that we have sexy-stemmy-delicious druids in the main menu and we are just in THE FIRST COURSE!!!!
    -THE ULTIMATE E-READING MANIAC-

"In order to be walked on, you have to be lying down"
    -Justarys piece of wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by miss lulu View Post
    KMM mentions that we will meet a new Kelter in the Fever series, so I'm quessing that would make #4. Their is also a family, Sinclair, I believe to Druids. If I'm wrong please correct me. But maybe someone from that family could be another Druid?

#5 could also be Aeaden(spelling?) from Into the Dreaming. He was trained by the unseelie king himself to become his vengeance. So he can be a type of Druid.

A lot of people here think JB is one of the five Druids the Queen needs. I wishing that maybe JB is not one of them but something different, more unique.
    I hope one of them is Aedan. I'd like to see more of him because his story was a bit short.