> > >
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About Aoibheal.../Answered

2 Kids makes for fun :-D Dansgirl1's Avatar

Default About Aoibheal.../Answered

You probably can't answer this one....but I thought I'd try anyway.

In Immortal Tessa can see Aoibheal....I was wondering if she could see her just because Queen A lets Tessa see her...OR...was Tessa being able to see her a surprise to her (like it was with Cian in Spell)?

Thanks so much!!!

Still praying for you!!

Proud member of A.M.A.D.A.N.

I don't know if Tessa being the daughter of a seer & a fae would give her what powers. If she did get any of her parents powers----WOW!!! Genes & DNA being what they are, I would say she got some powers from them, if it was seer she could she QA, if it was fae she could she QA. So I would say QA did know Tessa could see her. Thanks for the question, made me think.

to know me is to love me MeShelle's Avatar

Dont forget Adam turned human so that means its highly unlikely that Tessa has any fae powers but im guessing she does have her mothers seer powers

Quote Originally Posted by MeShelle View Post
    Dont forget Adam turned human so that means its highly unlikely that Tessa has any fae powers but im guessing she does have her mothers seer powers

Good point.

Michael avi by Love bug Siggy by VP ,Crazy Irish Lass,Founder of The J.A.L.U and Hunters group,I secretly wish I was Mac! ,Michael Phelps & Jensen are my other DH's Miss Fever 2008, Team Eric!

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Dansgirl1 View Post
    In Immortal Tessa can see Aoibheal....I was wondering if she could see her just because Queen A lets Tessa see her...OR...was Tessa being able to see her a surprise to her (like it was with Cian in Spell)?
    I didn't think it was a surprise to QA cause Tessa says (pg 344-346 in IH) "She said you'd get mad if you knew she came." Then she tells Adam & Gabby who she is by name and says she thinks Adam is pretty cause he's "all glowy & golden" . . . "Ah-veel says now he's just like you and me, Mommy."

I was thinking if QA didn't want them to know she was checking up on them she could've erased Tessa's memory of seeing her. To me, it's as if QA wanted them to know. (Knowing how well 4 yr olds can keep a secret) Does that make sense??

Good Point!

2 Kids makes for fun :-D Dansgirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aprilmm View Post
    I didn't think it was a surprise to QA cause Tessa says (pg 344-346 in IH) "She said you'd get mad if you knew she came." Then she tells Adam & Gabby who she is by name and says she thinks Adam is pretty cause he's "all glowy & golden" . . . "Ah-veel says now he's just like you and me, Mommy."

I was thinking if QA didn't want them to know she was checking up on them she could've erased Tessa's memory of seeing her. To me, it's as if QA wanted them to know. (Knowing how well 4 yr olds can keep a secret) Does that make sense??
    Good point April...Can you tell that I'd written that at the end of my work day? :-D

Could QA bestow fae powers on Tessa, are Adam's powers gone from his system totally or just dormant? Couldn't Tessa still be part fae if QA wanted her to? QA didn't think Adam could gain human emotions or a soul either, but he did, so maybe Tessa has fae traits. ( Beside her Mothers seer powers.)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShelle View Post
    But was Gabby pregnant before QA made him mortal?

Very happy member of the SSMKA, Daegus and Drustan Mackeltar, Seattle Grace, Gutter Girls, Secret Sisters and Scotland the Brave

Quote Originally Posted by jeant View Post
    Could QA bestow fae powers on Tessa, are Adam's powers gone from his system totally or just dormant? Couldn't Tessa still be part fae if QA wanted her to? QA didn't think Adam could gain human emotions or a soul either, but he did, so maybe Tessa has fae traits. ( Beside her Mothers seer powers.)
    You know...I always wondered about that human emotion thing...what constitutes as a human emotion, because at the end of Spell, QA mentioned how she might have been around humans so long, she picked up some of their habits (like the creasing the eyebrow thing when worried). Is worry not categorized as a human emotion? I guess it could be argued as a state of mind, but if it were an emotion...the Fae do get worried, or angry (Adam got angry at what's his face...Darroc? and they felt hate towards each other)...and QA feels something whenever she sees one of the highlanders fall in love and all that...

what's up with that?!?!?!? *mind boggled*
    -------------------
    Alice ^-^
    hopechasez@gmail.com
    http://alice.afyre.com

"If one must be lost, 'twill be my honor for yours. If one must be forsaken, 'twill be my soul for yours. Should death come anon, 'twill be my life for yours. I am Given."

sizzling hot siggy by MeShelle