+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you reading this weekend of Sept 1-5?

Default What are you reading this weekend of Sept 1-5?

The weekend is already here and it's time to share what our weekend reads are, so we can help those who have no clue what to read this three day weekend.

I'm reading what Sam (Seafoam) has on her this weeks reading list.

Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn.. I'm only on page seven but I'm liking it so far.

Original by Viking Princess
    Once in awhile,
    Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
    Love gives us a fairy tale.
    ~Author Unknown

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF RESEARCH!

I think I am going to start Katie MacAlister's Corset Diaries. I won't get much done though parents are coming into town for the weekend.
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

Default I am reading...

...the second McCarrick brother book by Kresley Cole (the title escapes me at the moment, lol).
    I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of Library. - Jorge Luis Borges

I blow through my books -- I've already finished what I've read last weekend, lol! Right now, I'm on "Master of Seduction" by Brenda Joyce and "Bloody Bones" by LKH. I'm not really feeling MoS. I never vibe with those books where the main characters are strangers but are having crazy sex right from the get go. I'm on page 250, so I can tell it's not going to be one of my faves.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryle View Post
    I think I am going to start Katie MacAlister's Corset Diaries. I won't get much done though parents are coming into town for the weekend.
    Cheryle, have you tried her pirate book? The name escapes me at the moment. She plays fast and loose with the plausibility of the plot, but I still really liked it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryle View Post
    I'd be keen to know what you think Cheryle - I really enjoyed 'A Hard Days Knight' but struggled with another of hers but I already have 'The Corset Diaries' in my TBR.

I'm reading JD Robbs 'Glory in Death' this weekend.
    Last edited by MelanieD; 08-31-2007 at 05:46 PM.
    First Member of the SSMKA
    Maniac# 127
    ...Viking Princess Originals
    Mmmm! Breeds ;)
    "Attitude is everything"

Debbie H

I just finished a novella by Angela Knight called "Soul Kisses" I think I am going to rest after that. That was mind blowing and was taking me places the doctor said I can't go for at least three more weeks. :th_anim_naughty-vi:

Right now, "Fantasy Lover" by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

Next up I believe is "Stranger in her Bed" by Janet Chapman (2nd of the 'Logger" series).
    Maniac #12, Founder of the GBOCL

siggy by Kristin (Beware of Italics)!

siggy by Mistress Dawn!

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
    Right now, "Fantasy Lover" by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

Next up I believe is "Stranger in her Bed" by Janet Chapman (2nd of the 'Logger" series).
    Don't you think that we should try to get KMM and SK to write a little novella with the two characters that were trapped for eons in a lonely place? Personally I'd like to see Cian take on Professor Alexander in one-on-one basketball. I'm betting that Julian would kick Cian's a$$.

Another little story I'd like to see is Professor Alexander and Professor Black meet up at an academic conference devoted to studies of antiquities. You know, one of these professional conferences were academics like to get up and expound on how much they know, and how little their colleagues know. I'm guessing that neither Prof Alexander nor Prof Black need those kinds of ego boosters, but it's kind of fun to contemplate. Maybe they can get into a little argument, and Professor Alexander can challenge Professor Black to a little game of ... I bet if there is any physical pain involved, like touch football, Professor Black will try to wiggle out of it. ;-)

Proud member of Lore Ladies, Lallybroch Lassies, BDB Maidens, and The Zone

Quote Originally Posted by -Kat View Post
    Cheryle, have you tried her pirate book? The name escapes me at the moment. She plays fast and loose with the plausibility of the plot, but I still really liked it anyway.
    No I have not read the Pirate one yet, I actually recently started reading her about a month ago so I am picking them up as I go along.

Melanie I will let you know what I think once I am done.

+ Reply to Thread